What are good recipie websites for healthy eating

Options
soldiergrl_101
soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
???

Replies

• axhart
    Options
    Home Depot did a 6 week health challenge for their employees and compiled this cookbook with healthy recipes as a resource: https://www.hdhealthchallenge.com/2013-Home-Depot-Healthy-Living-Cookbook/
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    BBC Good Food.
  • JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    There's a german website "eatsmarter.de" and I love it. :) Maybe it's an idea for some of you :)
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    There's a great scratch/organic cooking group (feel free to join, it's open) on facebook that has a lot of recipes and a great community of several hundred home and professional chefs ... Not weight loss centered, but lots of resources there for healthy, clean cooking that one can fit into a weight loss adventure. Lots of ex-junkies of fast food ...

http://facebook.com/groups/aunaturel
  • FrankieBenjamin
    FrankieBenjamin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Heard of one called skinnytaste but not used it, could be good...
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    There's a german website "eatsmarter.de" and I love it. :) Maybe it's an idea for some of you :)

I was stationed in Germany for 2 years and OMG did they have good food. I think that plus all the beer is what got me into this mess lol
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

I was stationed in Germany for 2 years and OMG did they have good food. I think that plus all the beer is what got me into this mess lol

How do I get it in english lol
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    I typically use thegraciousepantry.com. A very wide variety of different types of foods and she tries to keep everything clean and healthy! Tiffany is amazing at it and has a new cookbook coming out soon.
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    rosemaryconleytv is free and has good low fat recipes.(British site)
  • klgraff78
    klgraff78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com is a great site. She tries to use natural ingredients and posts the nutrition info (and WW Points Plus) for each of her recipes. I would highly recommend it.
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.emilybites.com
    www.cookinglight.com
  • VoodooAborisha
    VoodooAborisha Posts: 147 Member
    Options

How do I get it in english lol

I can't remember how to do it, but if you have google chrome, there is a way to install "google translate" as an app sort of attached to your google browser, and it automatically translates any foreign webpage. We live in Denmark so I live by it! Sorry I can't remember how we added it but some techie person or website might be able to tell you!
  • EatingWellToo
    EatingWellToo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Whether you are vegan or not, Susan Voisin's Fat Free Vegan Kitchen blog (blog.fatfreevegan.com) has EXCELLENT recipes for eating more vegetables/whole grains/fruits and minimizing fats - in a natural way. She basically follow's Joel Fuhrman's Eat To Live philosophy and is always creating new things to add to her amazing stock of recipes. You can also follow her new recipes on Twitter, @susanffvk. A similar person/site is Robin Robertson, @GlobalVegan on Twitter, robinrobertson.com. Good luck!!
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    If you are cooking- Skinnytaste
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.emilybites.com
    www.cookinglight.com

I also really like skinnytaste and emilybites. I like emily bites better
  • christiandiaries
    christiandiaries Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use the foodnetwork.com I search healthy recipes and they have everything you need and the calorie count
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    sugarfreemom.com
  • indiebreadkid
    indiebreadkid Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I usually search healthy recipes on pintrest and get loads of results!
  • CTONDO
    CTONDO Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I found this website on Pinterest. I love this girl. She is young but super smart with her healthy cooking. I have made tons of her recipes. All really good.

http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/Recipeindex

Other favorites are:

eatingwell.com
    allrecipes.com
    hungry-girl.com
    skinnytaste.com
    delish.com
  • knekno
    knekno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    dashingdish.com

Just discovered it today. Many free recipes, but does have a "membership" fee to get all of them.