looking 4 supportive friends : )

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Lynnzzy. I'm a 29 yr old female, 5' 6", 148 lbs. I'm fairly new to the weight loss struggles. I've always been pretty thin, around 115-120 lbs but I've went through a very stressful year and managed to gain aprox 50 lbs. I have managed to lose the majority of what I put on through diet and exercise but I've seem to hit a wall and it seems like I just can't manage to get this last 12 lbs off. I've really gotten discouraged and I just feel like I'm stuck! Has anyone else hit that plateau where you can't seemto lose more and iif so how did you do it? I'd welcome any advice and I'd love to find some new friends who know what I'm going through. I'm in need of a good support system! : )

Replies

• CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    request sent.

I've had a few problems with gaining a bit weight the day/first two days after my weigh-in, which kinda sucks... This week I gained 600grams, have no idea how or why (think it might be food related - water...)..
    I've noticed that changing my exercise routine on a regular basis works wonders, it gives my body a push.
  • Herbie2004
    Options
    Hi - I have only just signed up and am already feeling discouraged. :-( But reading up on the success stories and planning my meals etc gives me incentive to persevere. Try going to http://www.whfoods.com/ .
  • Hi :) feel free to add me.

27, 5'6 and have a 3year old son.