Good bye back fat :-)

Options
dxc92
dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
Ok so I posted a topic yesterday of before and after photos. (or during photos, rather) But today, I weighed myself and FINALLY i am now 11st 13lb! As opposed to my starting weight which roughly 13 and a half stone! So i am mega happy to be in the 11stone zone, have been waiting for this day for so long!! :-)

So this morning, I decided to do another before and after picture, but this time of my back since I'm going on holiday in 9 days and that is what I wanted to get rid of!

PS - excuse the messed up hair, these photos were both taken first thing in the morning haha

[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/daniellecxo/Mobile Uploads/image_zps4e401c7a.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, massive difference. ????????
  • dxc92
    Options
    Thank you :D !!!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is just great!! Back fat is the most annoying thing! Congratulations on losing it!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done. :D
  • DaniNicole321
    Options
    Oh yay! I bet that's a great feeling, good job!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Looks great!! Good job!! Thanks for posting. It's such inspiration.
  • dxc92
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! Definitely a good feeling! Even more that other people see the difference too and not just me!! :)
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What a difference! That's great!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    great job ! and you are beautiful :)
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Yesterday I realized that I no longer have back fat and it was amazing :smile:
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress! Great job girlie!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Great job - no muffin tops for you!!!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    OH WOW !! Well done.
  • dxc92
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!!! This is why I love MFP, everyone is just fab!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    the back doesn't lie. nice work!
  • Luckycharm3172011
    Options
    Great job! I too am working on my "back boobs". Can't wait until they are GONE FOR GOOD! Congrats again. Lookin good =)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Did you do anything special to get rid of it or just weight loss? I'm sad because I've been doing 30ds and only have 3 days left of level 3 (the last level) and my measurements for my back/bust haven't budged.
  • dxc92
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Did you do anything special to get rid of it or just weight loss? I'm sad because I've been doing 30ds and only have 3 days left of level 3 (the last level) and my measurements for my back/bust haven't budged.

Thank you so much! Just weight loss, I have been doing it slowly since April/May this year and have lost 19lb so far, but I do kettlercise, body attack and pilate classes every week, so this is only a -10lb difference, so it is definitely through gaining muscle that has helped this :) !! Hope that helps x
  • dxc92
    Options
    Also just keep going, it will happen!! :) x
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome - well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!