Can't work out--my hair looks too good.

Options
Anyone ever think this? This is where my head is right now... it is an unbelievably good hair day, and I KNOW that once I work out it'll never look the same. (I've got curls, they are unreliable)

What are some other silly-but-real excuses not to work out? Let's have a good laugh :laugh:

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I can't work out today cause I may sweat some.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    LOL I love it!! You gotta take the good hair days when you can get em. I gave up on my excuses months ago so I don't have anymore.
  • jfornash
    jfornash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha.. I'm a hairdresser so I totally get that! Clients with hair thats tough to wash/blow dry go through this all the time :)
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha I love it! I can't workout today because....wait for it...it's MONDAY!!! LOL
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha I love it! I can't workout today because....wait for it...it's MONDAY!!! LOL
    I'm hoping it rains!! :blushing:
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I cant work out today because....I dont want to have to shower again today :P
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    I can't work out cause i'm feeling too sexy today
  • lpritchard
    Options
    I love the hair comment. I have that issue too with curly hair but work -out I do anyway.
    Age 54, 5'3.5
    Starting weight:138 Sept 6 2010

CW: 133 10/2/10
    GW:129 by Christmas

Stay positive: Life might give you lemons, so just make diet lemonade.
  • arval1
    arval1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 2 year old son, who would gladly go outside no matter what the weather is like, and I am already finding myself using the excuse we can't go out for my walk its to cold... lol... and its only October. I live in the midwest and it hasn't really been to cold for a walk. By the way I have used the hair excuse also! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    HA! I love these. don't worry, I'm not giving in to my excuse, I'll just have to mourn the loss of my fabulous style.
  • Nikki135
    Options
    I can't work out today because...I worked out really hard yesterday;-)
  • hisgirlie2007
    Options
    Can't work out today cause it's too far to walk to the rec center...wait--that doesn't make any sense :tongue:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love the good hair and face excuse lol but I just make myself go workout anyway. I'll have the best hair at the jogging trail...for a bit since I always ugly up when exercising :(
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an excuse like that but my hair is always a mess! My mother still tells me I need to brush it, and she's usually right. Right now it's "I can't workout because I might further injure my ankle" which just happens to be real and not silly, but I've said, on several occasions, that I can't work out because I'm hungry. Then I'll find a new excuse, like being full from all that chocolate I ate because I didn't want to work out hungry.
  • aligirl32766
    Options
    I can't take a walk today because I forgot to charge up my mp3 player. See, if I can't take my music with me I won't be able to keep up a good pace. If I can't keep up a good pace, then I won't get my heart rate up, and if I don't get my heart rate up, then I won't get any cardio benefits, so what's the point? :wink: You buying that? No? Didn't think so... :ohwell: I'm going, I'm going... Guess I can walk and hum at the same time. :smile:
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am seriouslyth you on the hair! Mine is long and curly. When it looks good I don't want to mess it up! Good thing it only looks good about once a month!! :laugh:
  • mimere
    mimere Posts: 19
    Options
    Oh man, story of my life. Hair, and often the shower thing. Washing and styling my hair takes FOREVER there's just so much of it!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'll admit - I'm guilty of doing this! I was supposed to go for a run one night, but just got back from getting my hair cut and styled, and just couldn't bring myself to put it up in a ponytail, lol!

L.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    double post!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I needed this thread!

I wasn't feeling it today, and although I DID workout, I didn't want to. Because I was FEELING FAT!!!
    bahahahahah!!!!

I also like the, "I don't want to shower again" reason.