Replies

• lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Doing awesome! Can't wait till I get there. lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ok so I posted a topic yesterday of before and after photos. (or during photos, rather) But today, I weighed myself and FINALLY i am now 11st 13lb! As opposed to my starting weight which roughly 13 and a half stone! So i am mega happy to be in the 11stone zone, have been waiting for this day for so long!! :-)

So this morning, I decided to do another before and after picture, but this time of my back since I'm going on holiday in 9 days and that is what I wanted to get rid of!

PS - excuse the messed up hair, these photos were both taken first thing in the morning haha

[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/daniellecxo/Mobile Uploads/image_zps4e401c7a.jpg[/img]

awesome!!!!!!!
  • Samantha3108
    Options
    Well done
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    you look great, congrats! :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job! YOu can definetly see the difference!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Did you do anything special to get rid of it or just weight loss? I'm sad because I've been doing 30ds and only have 3 days left of level 3 (the last level) and my measurements for my back/bust haven't budged.

Thank you so much! Just weight loss, I have been doing it slowly since April/May this year and have lost 19lb so far, but I do kettlercise, body attack and pilate classes every week, so this is only a -10lb difference, so it is definitely through gaining muscle that has helped this :) !! Hope that helps x
    Great, thanks! As soon as I'm done 30ds I will be starting SL 5 x 5, so I'm not giving up!
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, visible proof of all your hard work, well done :smile:
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! It's amazing what toning up and a 10 lb loss will do!!! Congrats on all of your hard work that you've been putting in!! :D
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone else who has commented on my post, it means a lot :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!