Shakeology

Options
I would like to get some feedback on Shakeology. I really don't know anything about it. I did go to the website. I think they have 2 flavors, and it seems quite expensive. I would like to hear more about it, and any pros/ cons on this Shake. Thank-You !

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I love it! It is amazing! I'll send you a note about it, but it has changed my life!
    Risa
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    i seen it has a lot of good stuff in it but i don't understand why anyone would have to pay $100 a month for a meal replacement drink. I have researched some other things that are similar I have found Spiru-tein, Fruit-tein and even greens powders like green vibrance that you can add to your protein drink. This is just my 2 cents.
  • FelipaJ
    FelipaJ Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm not a beachbody coach, but a friend of mine is and she gave me one of each to sample.
    The chocolate is awesome, it taste like ice cream (only not frozen):love:
    the green one was disgusting, I could smell it in my sink 3 days later :sick:

Price wise....I just couldn't do it.
  • losergirl78
    Options
    I've never tried it, but a lady in my aerobics class started last Dec and has lost 120 lbs as of the beginning of Oct.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I love it. When I'm craving chocolate, it totally does it for me. I like to add lots of berries or bananas. I think it needs to be mixed with dairy. The chocolate doesn't mix well with water or even almond milk for me, although I know lots of peeps love it. I also like to add flavored extracts like orange or almond extract, totally takes it into dessert land.
  • thanatos
    Options
    I've been using shakeology for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it. There really is nothing like it on the market - there are things that are close, but for how good it tastes (the chocolate that is, the greenberry is too "green" for my liking honestly) and the benefit you get out of it, its awesome. At first glance it looks expensive but really its not that bad for what you're getting. Of course, cost is a relative thing and if you're struggling to make a living, it doesn’t matter how nutritionally good for you it is. But if you can afford it, its nutritionally great for you, it tastes amazing (again, the chocolate one), and it fills you up. They also make a weight-loss aid claim and its hard for me to agree with it or shoot it down because while I have been losing a good amount of weight, I'm not sure how much of that is tied to the Shakeology vs. my workout program.

Hope this helps!
  • toberlili
    Options
    when you break down the cost it averages about under 4 dollars a day, we usually have to spend more on a meal or a coffee at starbuck's, and i have been using this stuff for a long while now and im not sure about the comparisons to the other stuff, but this is organic, vegan, all natural, plant derived, shown to lower cholesterol, and lower heart disease risk, and it taste great. no way would i have spend even a little bit of money on something that was not worth it. i also spend less on groceries because im not eating all the time! i loved it so much i became a coach as well. if you know someone with a diabetic issue, this is 24 on the glycemic index, and backed by the association for diabetics. if you want info on it, there are alot of people who will let you know, this is why i became a coach for beachbody as well :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: