what is wrong with me

Options
i have been on a pig out mode lately and im so frusterated that i am doing this. i seem like i am getting bored and i have to stop this evening eating. im gaining weight 10pounds in like a week and im sooo mad at myself. im starting tomorrow to turn this around. i have lost 105 pounds and here i am pigging out and i have to stop it now......please help me....

Replies

• my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i have been on a pig out mode lately and im so frusterated that i am doing this. i seem like i am getting bored and i have to stop this evening eating. im gaining weight 10pounds in like a week and im sooo mad at myself. im starting tomorrow to turn this around. i have lost 105 pounds and here i am pigging out and i have to stop it now......please help me....
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    that is so frustrating! My daughter has no will power, either. I told her today to put her head phones on and listen to her music. One song usually gets me on my feet. I was going to do 10 minutes on the eliptical and ended up doing half an hour. I have never managed that long before.

Every time you feel like eating make yourself pay for it first. How ever many calories are in what you want to eat that is extra, make yourself burn it off first. Going for a walk, cleaning your kids room, cleaning the bathroom, dancing......whatever. Hold yourself accountable. The food might not taste so good or be so tempting then.

Good luck!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    that is so frustrating! My daughter has no will power, either. I told her today to put her head phones on and listen to her music. One song usually gets me on my feet. I was going to do 10 minutes on the eliptical and ended up doing half an hour. I have never managed that long before.

Every time you feel like eating make yourself pay for it first. How ever many calories are in what you want to eat that is extra, make yourself burn it off first. Going for a walk, cleaning your kids room, cleaning the bathroom, dancing......whatever. Hold yourself accountable. The food might not taste so good or be so tempting then.

Good luck!

What a great idea to incorporate music! my3kids, if you have an ipod, slap it on and go for a walk. If you don't, get one! I really hadn't thought of that until winwin mentioned it, but that is an awesome distraction!:happy:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Take your kids and go play outside, just get away from the kitchen! We go for a walk or just play in the backyard when I get the munchies.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Usually when I feel like mindlessly snacking there is usually one thing thay I am really craving. If I allow myself that one indulgence it usually cures the munches. Saves alot of calories too.

You might need to stop, have some water, and think about what you actually feel like eating.

If you're eating just to do something then, break out the carrots, celery, apples, peaches...etc......

You have come so far, and have done such a great job!!! :drinker:
    Don't let yourself down,

OT: by the way hubby and I almost moved to Ely about 4 years ago :smile: