looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Hello, I am Donna and I have 120 lbs to lose. I definately need some support and have people share there experiences with me. just to know im not alone :)

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome Donna! Getting friends on here is really a great way to help you reach your goals. Most people are really supportive and have had some amazing results and have great tips. My profile is completely open feel free to check it out. Sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. Most of us are here for the same reason.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Donna and I have 120 lbs to lose. I definately need some support and have people share there experiences with me. just to know im not alone :)

hello Donna! I'm Gabby and I have 139 left to lose... I started at 150 to lose! I need buddies too!
  • zumbachika
    zumbachika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you are so not alone!!!!
  • zumbachika
    zumbachika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i have about 80lbs to lose!!! in need of some serious motivation!! i finally got back on the wagon, got off due to my father having cancer, but being he's ok now i need to worry about me!
  • rinckjl
    rinckjl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Donna,

I've gained about 125 since I graduated from college. Are you looking for someone to hold you accountable? That is probably a good idea. I'll friend you on here as soon as I figure it out, others in this forum can friend me too.
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to keep me motivated!!! I'll friend you!
  • amcj000205
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am also a newbie and would very much like to find newbies and inspirational stories to help give that extra push :)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you want. I'm about half way through my weight loss so I know what you're going through in the beginning. I'm supportive and motivational but at the same time not afraid to speak honestly but with dignity and respect.

Have a great day!
    Belinda
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    looking for support too! anyone needing/wanting support can add me =)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a sahm to 3 girls and boy do they keep me busy with sports & after school activities plus I work pt as a nanny and pt in the church nursery! My start goal is to lose 150, I have 124 to go! It's going to be a long road but it'll be worth it. Feel free to friend request me, I log daily and try to post daily to my friends, sometimes it's every other day but I get caught up when I can!

Good luck on your journey!
  • mammadukes04
    Options
    Helo all :wink: :flowerforyou:
    I hope everyone is doing great today!! I am finally back on the diet direct /medifast shakes and already down 4 lbs in the last 4 days. I know it will slow down soon but its always awesome to have it coming off so quickly at first .
  • sheppitsgal
    Options
    Hi all - I'm sending friend requests to everyone above me - anyone below me, feel free to add me.

Together - WE CAN DO THIS :bigsmile:
  • 2QUEEN5
    2QUEEN5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hi Donna, I have about 150 lbs to go and too would like some more people to share the experience with. It's one of those things where you know you aren't the only one but it sure does feel that way...Let's be pals lol
  • PrettyRazors
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Kayla. 22 year married woman from Ohio. I have about 140+ pounds to lose. It's time I make a change. I came here to find people who could help keep me in line when I want to give in & hear their success stories to drive me to continue.