Board Certified Holistic Health Practioner

Options
Grokette
Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
I take my board exam next week to become Board Certified Holistic Health Practioner. I will be certified through AADP (American Association of Drugless Practioners)............I am so excited!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Then on to see about becoming a full fledged NDoc.

I am starting out with Health Coaching first and foremost and starting my own business.

Replies

• themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow, how exciting! Congratulations!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!! Good luck with the exam! Be prepared for all of the questions from here.
    :drinker:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Say Cora that is great. You should do good.at th I didn't know you were following thru with That.. Best of luck.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Best of luck with your exam!

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Best of luck with your exam!

Karen
  • THAT'S WONDERFUL!! Sure wish I could afford you !!
  • Grokette
    Options
    Say Cora that is great. You should do good.at th I didn't know you were following thru with That.. Best of luck.

Yes Marie - I started last year and I stopped talking about it and just did the work. Now is the time for me to certify and take the test.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, that is great. I am sure you will do well on the test
  • SlimNana48
    Options
    That’s great good luck on you exam. I wish I could afford to come see you once you open your practice. I hate putting all these meds in my body that never stops what it is, it just covers to pain for the moment. Good luck you hang in there.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Excellent! I'll start drafting my list of questions tonight... LOL! :-) Positive vibes: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My cousin did this and just opened her own naturopath practice in Australia. Happy you are following your dream.
  • Grokette
    Options
    Good luck! My cousin did this and just opened her own naturopath practice in Australia. Happy you are following your dream.

This is what I am aiming to do.

I will be going to local gyms and dr offices to see if I can assist in counselling to gain experience. I am so excited and I am studying like crazy to make sure I pass the board exam for certification.
  • Grokette
    Options
    I am so nervous!! I am going to take my certification test in 4 days!!! 4 Days!!!!!!!

I am freaking out here.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    How'd it go?
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    That's awesome! How did you do??
  • Grokette
    Options
    I passed the board exam and now will be applying for certification through American Association of Drugless Practioners.

I am excited. I bought a domain name and will start building my site for my practice. www.feedyourroots.com is my website - be warned that it is very generic right at the moment.
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I passed the board exam and now will be applying for certification through American Association of Drugless Practioners.

I am excited. I bought a domain name and will start building my site for my practice. www.feedyourroots.com is my website - be warned that it is very generic right at the moment.

Oh wow girl I'm so proud of you that is so awesome! You should be very proud of yourself you are such a huge inspiration and help to alot of us. :flowerforyou:
  • janistasia
    Options
    AAAAAAWWWWWWWSOME, you are a star!!!!!!!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    you're a star!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Grokette
    Options
    Awwwww, thanks everyone!!!

I am enrolling in additional classes also. I am hoping that with in the next 5-7 years that I will be a full fledged ND (naturopathic doctor).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!