First-Timer!

Options
Hello,

I have been on My Fitness Pal for a while but never was that dedicated. Now I am! I have a long way to go and I figured a little motivation or friends on here might make a small difference, or even a BIG difference. I log every day and would love to see someone else doing well also :)

I have been strictly dieting and going to the gym. Mostly cardio coupled with light weight lifting for the time being.

Hope to hear from someone!

Replies

• pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i'm on here most days, feel free to ad me for mutual encouragement and support
  • AishaN
    Options
    Hey first-timer! I am logging my information everyday as well. I have been on here for awhile and am now making sure to continue logging my information to account for everything put in or out.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Switch that light weightlifting to beast heavy-*kitten* lifting and you're on the right track. :) (No, you will not get bulky)
  • themichaelf
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me if you need a little motivation. I am on here daily making sure my meals are logged and workouts included in notes. I'll be happy to help.

Michael
  • jentaimes
    Options
    I'm new too, and I think you're right in that you can't have too much support and it's nice to see how others are doing and how they're doing it. :)