I want to cry!!

Options
I was at 270 days logged !! It's not showing anything for me on Halloween!!
I always LOG !!! ALways!!

Replies

• cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    oh no?
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand and I know its really not that big of a deal but its one of my proud accomplishments it helps keep me motivated and keeps me focused and I am so upset that it did not track for me i know i did it because we went out to eat and I had to look up my food
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think it can be reset...I have seen other people mentioning it...I am not very good at logging ;-)

Check the technical thread or search for it
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Be proud of the success you have had... You're doing great! One day missing in your diary is truly no big deal! Congratulations!
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Be proud of the success you have had... You're doing great! One day missing in your diary is truly no big deal! Congratulations!

This!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you can submit a request to the mods to reset if you believe it's a mistake
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I think it can be reset...I have seen other people mentioning it...I am not very good at logging ;-)

Check the technical thread or search for it

This ^^ There is a way to reset it, but I'm not sure how. You have email someone, I believe.
  • Funkenstein7
    Options
    You've lost 58 lbs!! Celebrate that achievement!!!
    The computer has obviously had an off-day, you've kept your focus!
    You should be proud!
    Take care

:drinker:
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    I found the form and filled it out
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would want to cry too!!! Hope you get it worked out.
  • bcattoes
    Options
    You've lost 58 lbs!! Celebrate that achievement!!!
    The computer has obviously had an off-day, you've kept your focus!
    You should be proud!
    Take care

:drinker:

This too ^^^ Excellent work! :smile:
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    YAY
    They fixed it

I know its an accomplishment of what I have lost but me logging daily is an accomplishment to me and its very important to me to see that number increase every 5 days!

So glad they could fix it !
  • bcattoes
    Options
    YAY
    They fixed it

I know its an accomplishment of what I have lost but me logging daily is an accomplishment to me and its very important to me to see that number increase every 5 days!

So glad they could fix it !

I understand. The same thing happened to a lady on my friends list recently. It was an important goal for her too. That's why I knew it could be fixed, I just didn't know how she did it. So glad you got it straightened out.
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! That log on day number is so satisfying for some reason. I'm curious, do you just have to log on the site or do you actually have to enter something in your diary for it to count?
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i dont think you need to log to get credit for logging in. im pretty sure you just have to log in for the day.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sometimes MFP glitches. I know the daily logging is often a big motivator, but keep in mind that the results are about your body and health, not about a silly glitchy website. :flowerforyou:
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    I was at 270 days logged !! It's not showing anything for me on Halloween!!
    I always LOG !!! ALways!!

It did the same to me... my MPF friends say to report it??? I don't know how but I was very bummed too.
  • amontanye
    amontanye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had mine fixed once because of it being so high. But I have found more and more that, it doesn't register my login from my phone, so I gave up trying to increase my login number. It was sad when I hit over 200 and got put back to 0.
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    i am glad they were able to fix it for me I worked hard to get my 270 days .... Of course i been slacking the last month but gonna hit it hard again starting tomorrow