Looking for some Accountability buddies!!

Options
Im looking for some friends who will help each other to be held accountable and provide positive feedback
i am going to be logging on daily and would love to have some friends to fight through the fat with :)

Replies

• LRK88
    LRK88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I also log in daily, hopefully we can motivate and encourage each other as we work towards our goals!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I try to supportive all fellow MFP friends. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on all day while at work and log daily! aent you a request - any one feel free to add me!
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend invite. I log on daily and use the app on my phone religiously! Good luck to you! :smile:
  • keeperofthezoo
    keeperofthezoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will send you an invite. I am always looking for more motivation to keep going in the right direction!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Added you! Good luck on this healthy journey!
  • wildrose957498
    wildrose957498 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people like this too, I have a few friends but I could always use some more and I'll sure encourage you back where I can. I try logging on daily, but skip a few days here and there when life gets a little hectic. feel free to add me if you like:happy:
  • bluegiraffe86
    Options
    Add me!!
    I need some motivation!!! And someone to give me he'll when I snack on 400 calories!!!
  • Srsmith1955
    Srsmith1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add.
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some more buddies to add :) Feel free to add me, I try to log in everyday! would like some more friends to keep my motivation up!
  • lisadae24
    Options
    You can add me too. I log on via phone and throughout the day!
  • shakoriashannon
    Options
    Add me, I need some Motivation right now
  • danicool9590
    danicool9590 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a support system and enjoy being there for MFP friends. I am on a lot throughout the day feel free to add me!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ... my diary is open, I post comments, and I will FOR SURE write you a message if i see you havent logged on in a while (I wont delete you for that).

50540473.png
  • CaciaXX
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me everyone :)
  • dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free 2 add me , been logging for over a year now :) down 80+ lbs:)
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to go down to 170 lbs from 225 lbs!