• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Shamelessly reposting, because it got lost on the last page of part II

running-1.jpg
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Another one because I love this thread so much.

5080e104-b414-4402-9e4a-9c760d57080c_zps57a63a53.jpg
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    bump
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    bump...cause - awesome!!
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bumping for more awesomeness later on :drinker:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! ❤️????
    I love positivity. ????❤️????
    For a living I nurse dying children. The parents are always amazing and the kids are often gorgeous. Their life is soooo tough but they keep smiling and keep positive.

It's my day off today so I could have sat around the house watching crap day time tv. It was raining and cold but I forced myself out and did a beautiful 10 mile run. The autumn colours were amazing. I smiled so much. It's good to be alive and be fit and strong.

I believe in making the most of every single day. Enjoying the journey. It's not all about the destination.

Great thread people ????❤️
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Bump to save :) Awesome thread :)
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I've been on my fitness journey for over a year now, and I've made plenty of mistakes and fresh starts, but I'll never give up because of this sweet little girl right here!

jgma9u.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I've been on my fitness journey for over a year now, and I've made plenty of mistakes and fresh starts, but I'll never give up because of this sweet little girl right here!

jgma9u.jpg

you just need the IMG to be in lowercase :)

and now that I can see the pic... OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! :heart:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    For a living I nurse dying children. The parents are always amazing and the kids are often gorgeous. Their life is soooo tough but they keep smiling and keep positive.

It's my day off today so I could have sat around the house watching crap day time tv. It was raining and cold but I forced myself out and did a beautiful 10 mile run. The autumn colours were amazing. I smiled so much. It's good to be alive and be fit and strong.

I believe in making the most of every single day. Enjoying the journey. It's not all about the destination.

I see a fitspo pic in my head with a road and the quote... "it's not all about the destination"...

Would you like to try creating one? Would you like me to? :-D

Thank you for this post - it helped bring more sunlight to my day!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you just need the IMG to be in lowercase :)

and now that I can see the pic... OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! :heart:

Thanks! I had to stare at it for a few seconds before I was like "Oh right, lowercase!" Haha I need more coffee!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I see a fitspo pic in my head with a road and the quote..."it's not all about the destination"...

Would you like to try creating one? Would you like me to? :-D

Thank you for this post - it helped bring more sunlight to my day!

YES YES YES!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    DSCN1045MODIFIED.jpg[/URL]
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    DSCN1045MODIFIED.jpg[/URL]

I don't know why... but this gave me tears.
    I'm a sap, I know, but I love this one. a lot!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

jgma9u.jpg

I love this, because I have my own little girl with pink dumbbells -

32611386_239.jpg
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lbFighter
    lbFighter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exactly 12 weeks ago I was in the OR having major back surgery. I could only shuffle sideways the first day, and it took me 3 days, a nurse and a walker to be able to shuffle from my bed to the bathroom.

Two weeks ago I did a 5K, and my daily workout now consists of walking 1-2 miles and doing 30 minutes of cycling. I didn't realize how much I took walking and working out for granted until I couldn't do it. Every day I get a little bit closer to my goals and a little bit better at being me. :)