Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 3 mile walk

What would I have done differently? track my calories

What is today's personal goals? track calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

Replies

• lupuslady
    Options
    sounds like you are a little bored with the activity of losing wt.
    Why don't you get out and do something fun, like going to a movie, or go out of town for a couple of days and visit a close friend??
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hmmm

What would I have done differently? not overstuffed myself

What is today's personal goals? track calories and exercise (already did an hour of step)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Most likely not. Son-in-law's bday. His family made a delicious variety of appetizers and flat bread pizza's and their delicious homemade wine All so good and a little too much altogether :noway:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked in the evening

What would I have done differently? less appetizers

What is today's personal goals? push-ups, take a run, and back to tracking

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh-in 136.4 up a bit. i am really going to have to learn self-control. Life is full of celebrations. :drinker: :drinker: Since last weigh-in two weeks ago... Road trip to Iowa and all the visiting and food involved with hanging out with my college daughter, an overnighter in Chicago and a birthday celebration. Life is good so I must be better! :tongue:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? (for Sun) Yes. I was actually under by a lot - 577 calories, to be precise. Loads of exercise :)

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? N/A I didn't set any

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ran 9.2kms - Longest run to date, in prep for my 10k on Sat

What would I have done differently? Nothing. I had a great day.

What is today's personal goals? Push-up challenge and eating a few extra cals. Have been under all week and definitely deserve them :) Also - WATER, but I know I'm not going to get more than 5 or 6 cups.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Sun- 9.2k, Mon- Rest + pushups, Tue-3mi run, Wed-2mi run and push-ups, Thu- circuit train + stretch, Fri-push-ups + stretch, Sat- 10K RUN!
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't Track

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, didn't exercise

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made better choices than I have been in the last week

What would I have done differently? track my calories & drink all my water

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made a good lunch choice

What would I have done differently? bad choice for dinner

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes I did! Back on track

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Got them done!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did those push-ups. They are HARD! Soon i will be a HARD-body! :laugh:

What would I have done differently? Got more done! Just couldn't tackle the home stuff!

What is today's personal goals? elliptical and get the home stuff done

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? (for Mon) No. I ate about 1730, which is 230 over my calorie allotment but I was due for a treat day. Haven't had one in weeks.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Actually, yes. Apart from the water, of course :laugh: Having more today!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 5 full push-ups in a row - really feeling good about it!

What would I have done differently? Who knows... Less sodium and not eating something that isn't worth it! My bf and I shared a piece of cake last night and it was really not worth a single calorie. I hate when I try to treat myself and it backfires. Would have preferred ice cream a million times over.

What is today's personal goals? Tried to run 3mi today but only made it 2.75 - felt terrible. Sick and congested and just plain tired. Hopefully I can re-coup before Saturday...

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Sun- 9.2k, Mon- Rest + push-ups, Tue-2.75mi run, Wed-2mi run and push-ups, Thu- circuit train + stretch, Fri-push-ups + stretch, Sat- 10K RUN!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat all my exercise calories

What would I have done differently? nothing

What is today's personal goals? walk and elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over :angry:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Got a lot done!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Logged it all even though it wasn't pretty

What would I have done differently? Obviously ate less

What is today's personal goals? A good walk in the evening and my push-ups

• meagalayne
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? (for Tues) Yes. I net-ed about 1350 calories after exercise, I think. But I felt awful all day and guilty about how much food I'm eating. Some days I feel like mentally I'm just out of control on this weight-loss thing...

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? N/A I didn't set any after my run

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing. I felt guilty and miserable all day, actually. I kept eating even when I obviously wasn't hungry. Not a good day.

What would I have done differently? Everything? I don't even know. It was a bad day for me, emotionally.

What is today's personal goals? Run 2 miles, hopefully. And do my push-ups. Drink enough water and try to feel better about my accomplishments so far. Stop feeling so sorry for myself, I guess.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Sun- 9.2k, Mon- Rest + push-ups, Tue-2.75mi run, Wed-2mi run and push-ups, Thu- circuit train + stretch, Fri-push-ups + stretch, Sat- 10K RUN!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over (again)

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did the push ups! Did not fit in the walk unless I count the hour and 1/2 walking around the mega Wal Mart. :ohwell:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Logged it all even though it wasn't pretty (again)

What would I have done differently? Looked at the Cracker Jack bag, (yes, I said "Cracker Jack" :sick: ) and checked how many servings there were before deciding it was a decent snack to have while walking around Wal Mart. No wonder it satisfied my cravings!!

What is today's personal goals? Get ready for Bunko at my house. This means making enough snacks and desserts for 12 women who have not had dinner. Better get to it.

• meagalayne
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? (for Wed) Yes.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes. I woke up feeling really discouraged but I net-ed 1200 cals and got my run in (2.5mi). Also did my push-ups + 150 crunches, drank 7 glasses of water and watched my sodium intake (under 2k).

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ran even though I really didn't feel like it. Ended up feeling much better after the fact. Also drank more water than usual, despite my 2 coffees + 2 teas...

What would I have done differently? Hmm... Good question. I'm not sure, really. It was an alright day.

What is today's personal goals? Complete 3 full rounds of circuit training and stay under my sodium, with at least 6 glasses of water.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Sun- 9.2k, Mon- Rest + push-ups, Tue-2.75mi run, Wed-2.5mi run and push-ups, Thu- circuit train + stretch, Fri-push-ups + stretch, Sat- 10K RUN!
  • lstpaul
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? It was my 20th anniversary! and I only ate 1/2 my patty melt for dinner.

What would I have done differently? bought my husband a gift or at least a card :ohwell:

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 2-1/2 mile walk

What would I have done differently? track all my calories

What is today's personal goals? walk and track calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? It was my 20th anniversary! and I only ate 1/2 my patty melt for dinner.

What would I have done differently? bought my husband a gift or at least a card :ohwell:

Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Life is good so I must be better! :tongue:

Oh... I couldn't agree more :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably Over - Bunko (impossible to count) I suppose I could have whipped out the food scale and weighed and measured my portions. :laugh: Might have looked a little obsessive!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes I did. i knew my limitations yesterday

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made some great healthy snacks that I made good use of. Loved the corn and black bean salsa. I am going to have some leftovers today!

What would I have done differently? Wish I could have fir in a walk!

What is today's personal goals? Walk/jog done! Eat healthy and enjoy a rare evening alone with my husband!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? (for Thurs). Yes.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes. Did all three rounds, stayed well under my sodium, and had my 6 glasses of water (though it nearly killed me, I swear)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? See above.

What would I have done differently? Slept! I *need* to be getting more than 5 hours of sleep a night. I know that my body is going to shut down. Just wish my brain would shut off at night and let me sleep through the morning.

What is today's personal goals? It's already 9pm, so Ive met them already. Did my push-up challenge and stretched a bunch. Went WAY over my sodium. And haven't come close to 6 glasses of water yet... 3 still left to go.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Sun- 9.2k, Mon- Rest + push-ups, Tue-2.75mi run, Wed-2.5mi run and push-ups, Thu- circuit train + stretch, Fri-push-ups + stretch, Sat- 10K RUN!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 200. (Shows to still be in the weight-loss zone) - Very SLOW zone to be sure :grumble:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes,I pretty much did.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did my walk and enjoyed an evening with my hubby

What would I have done differently? Not snacked with the daughters that popped in for all the good leftover bunko food! They are both tall and thin. I should leave the eating to them. I just want to be companionable!

What is today's personal goals? Time on the elliptical, get 2 Bible studies caught up, get ready for Trunk or Treat., and get a bit done at my desk today.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise