After Baby Weight Loss... Pics Please!!

Options
I'm about to give birth any time to our 4th child, and I'm looking for some motivational pics to show that after having this many babies my body will still be able to look great.

I've worked out through the entire pregnancy, I will be taking a small break from most of the working out I do now right after to let my body heal from birth (I've never had a c-section and shouldn't have to have one this time).

I can't wait to get my body back and enjoy looking great and having tons of energy for my kids, I already feel great from working out all the time, but I can't see many changes in my body right now other than muscle gain and some loss in my thighs but if you would please share your pics of before and after babies!!! Thank you :-)

Replies

• shancheer24
    shancheer24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you look at my profile pic you can see me. =) Im 28 with 3 kids in 5 years. I was 160lbs when i gave birth to my last child, and im down to 134 now, 18 months later. I wont lie the older i get and the more kids i have the harder i have had to work to lose the weight, but with hard work and dedication i have managed to do it! Im now under my pre-pregnancy weight and still working on 9 more pounds!
    Waiting for doctor clearance is the right move. i know a lot of women who overdid it after having a baby and it set them back even father. I started working out at about 10 weeks post partum, while nursing and it was pretty useless. i managed to gain weight each time i nursed, so i just kind of let it be. I finished nursing my daughter at 15 months and then began really dieting and working out. It was much easier at that point.
    Good Luck!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Let me see if this works. I have 4 kids, too

Edited, didn't work, pic was huge! But I have some pics in my profile :smile:
  • panhandle
    panhandle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had 5 children in 6 years. Youngest one is 14 months. I am 5 foot 3 and starting weight for all 5 babies was around 150 pounds. I gained 28-40 pounds. The last two were the 40 pound gains.. 11 months after the last baby I reached the lowest weight in adult life. I weighed in at 130 pounds and have been maintaining this size for 4 months..
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm half way to my goal!

My son is 14 months old and I had him with C-section. I gained a whopping 70 pounds during my pregnancy. When I had him I was 224 pounds. In the picture on the left I was 203, and that was right after I had him. I just recently started getting serious about losing this weight and have lost almost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. I have another 30 to go until I'm at my goal, but I'm proud of the progress I've made so far. I'm at 165 now.

photo8b_zpsf0f7f657.jpg

(disregard the uneven boob in the picture on the left... it was the way my shirt and bra were situated :bigsmile: )
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    not a full body shot.

But here it is anyway. Started at 147. Got to over 200. Now 136.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I haven't reached my goal yet but the first picture is me at 277 ish, it was at my sons baby shower in March (he was born early, before the shower date). The second picture was taken recently when I was at 200 lbs (about 8 lbs ago).

2RzOdII.png
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys look great!!
  • __flexylexi
    __flexylexi Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    profile pic. Just one kid though, but I was overweight prior to pregnancy
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Eeek.

First pic is me 9 months with my second. Second is this week. Work in progress but you can do it! You all look awesome!

I started my weight loss when I was 6 weeks post partum at 170 lbs. I'm 133 lbs now and almost to goal.

30tl1g9.jpg
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I worked out through my whole pregnancy this time around, and it paid off! Third pregnancy, age 40, gained 28 pounds and lost 22 in the first 2 weeks.

This pic was taken 3 weeks ago, only 4 days after giving birth:
    (Edit: sorry if this looks huge - I resized it and it still shows up giant!)

20131019_092511_zpse30d49d2.jpg
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I worked out through my whole pregnancy this time around, and it paid off! Third pregnancy, age 40, gained 28 pounds and lost 22 in the first 2 weeks.

This pic was taken 3 weeks ago, only 4 days after giving birth:
    (Edit: sorry if this looks huge - I resized it and it still shows up giant!)

20131019_092511_zpse30d49d2.jpg

oh my goodness, that is crazy for only 4 days after giving birth!!!!!!!!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. . . what workouts did you do while pregnant? You look fabulous!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    These stories are all great! I am wanting to get back into a routine since I've had my baby.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This post makes me want to have another baby! My baby just turned two. If I had my time back I would have had a dozen! I'm two years and finally down to my pre first baby weight ( well, two pound off). It took a long time for me because I've been chronically ill. Enjoy your new baby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!