Slim in 6 --- Starting tomorrow- 10/15/2013

Options
I am planing to start slim in 6 from tomorrow. Is any one interested in joining me? I will post the progress every week. Lookig for people to work along and motivate me.

42670710.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• tampa31
    Options
    :smile:
    I am planing to start slim in 6 from tomorrow. Is any one interested in joining me? I will post the progress every week. Lookig for people to work along and motivate me.
  • tampa31
    Options
    My Day 1 with Slim in 6

Starting Weight :160 pouds :angry:

Ate healthy so far veggis, apple, chicken and eggs. :smile:

Day 1 was good I did Start it up, slim & 6 pack and slim & limber. Also did a 30 min brisk walk.

42670710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I did slim in 6 many years ago and it is very effective specially when you get to burn it up. I just started turbo fire yesterday and am loving it!!! Keep up the good work you are well on your way!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good for you, i did slim in 6 almost a year ago!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What is slim in 6?
  • scosta284
    Options
    Hi! I started Slim in 6 (season 2) yesterday! It's a really great workout to melt inches off your body. I did it about a year ago, but I have to admit I got lazy after a two week vacation so I had a close encounter of the blah-almost had a heart attack- kind with my scale...

Anyway, happy to finally get off my comfy couch and start sweating!! Cheers to that!! (ok, just one glass of wine... lol)

Let's get this done!! :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What is slim in 6?

beach body. how come whenever something is obscure but SO awesome and SO popular it always turns out to be beachbody?
  • bobbiewitboobies
    bobbiewitboobies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't done slim-in-6 for almost a decade. Time to pull the CDs back out and burn my baby weight! Thanks for the motivation!!! :-)
  • the1andonlyrm
    the1andonlyrm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love slim in six...the program allows beginners to ease into the workout. I could do it in my apartment with out waking up anyone lol. I lost 22 pounds after it was done. I even did the extra videos (abs, stretching). My favorite on is the 2nd video
  • tampa31
    Options
    Thanks for all the motivation from you all. Its nice to be in MFP with so many people supporting.

sillyli234,
    Its a workout dvd's by Beachbody.com. Basically a 6 weeks exercise program devided into 3 dvd's with each dvd for 2 weeks.
  • elpozo
    elpozo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Joining in! :) I'm now on Week 4, Day 3, doing Burn It Up. I can see that it can get boring but since I've been seeing noticeable results since I started Slim in 6, I'll keep on pushing play :)
  • tampa31
    Options
    Week 1 Results ;

Weight :158.4 (lost 1.6 so far)
    Inches lost in waist : 0.5 inches

First week was very bad with 3 cheat days with food and exercise with my birthday in middle. I am hoping to keep up with the 2nd week and get better results.

42670710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tampa31
    Options
    elopzo, How much weight did you lose so far?

For me motivation is the problem... with 2 little kids around I am not able to keep the focus.
    I am trying to stay motivated as much i can, by joining MFP. Gettig the posts from everyone like me keeping me motivated. Just now I finished my exercise for today.

42670710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ekirma
    ekirma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes i am in
  • sknelson630
    Options
    I started Oct 16 and found switching to ramp it up has been very challenging....how's everyone else doing?
  • elpozo
    Options
    elopzo, How much weight did you lose so far?

For me motivation is the problem... with 2 little kids around I am not able to keep the focus.
    I am trying to stay motivated as much i can, by joining MFP. Gettig the posts from everyone like me keeping me motivated. Just now I finished my exercise for today.

42670710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I actually gained weight but lost about an inch already :) I don't exactly have weight to lose, just some inches from the arms and tummy. I did Turbo Jam before and while it helped shed some of the inches, I just got them back :D Finished the last day of Slim in 6 today :) Will try to post pics when I can :)
  • chubbyyummymommy
    chubbyyummymommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting turbo jam and so far I really like it. I'm looking to loose 85 pounds. I hope to start turbo fire by March 2014!
  • elpozo
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! :)