What are your favorite workout videos

Options
At home workout videos are really my only option for exercise right now. I like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, but do find it gets a bit repetitive after a few days. What other videos do you like that I could use to mix up my routine a bit?

Replies

• alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.com - I've used (and loved) a bunch of their HIIT workouts!
  • Stayfit72
    Stayfit72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is the best. I like 30 day shred but gets boring. Insanity is soo long and cardio heavy it takes so much motivation to want to do it at the end of a work day.
  • toyota
    toyota Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    my absolute favorite is Les Mills Combat from Beachbody (get the advanced workouts also, and you'll never be bored! and if you go through Team Beachbody, you get a free bonus workout). Combat is my go-to when I'm not training for triathlons (but my sister is borrowing it right now) :happy:
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    realfit.tv is my favorite! It has a great variety of workouts.
  • losingittogain
    losingittogain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really like Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk DVD. :smile:
  • Fit_Lean_Priya
    Fit_Lean_Priya Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i am Fan of Jillian Michael and Fitness blender
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone
    ^^^^THIS^^^^^. I love her workouts! You get both cardio and strength raining using weights and resistance bands. For some it may not be intense enough, but it works for me.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for a change from 30DS..it's longer, no strength but a great workout. I also like her Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout..HIIT style and my new DVD is Amy Dixon Breathless Body series.

You can see many of them on collagevideo.com...they might not have the best prices, but they do give you a peek of all the DVD's before you buy them to get a feel for them.
  • aaiiddaahh
    aaiiddaahh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree with losingittogai. Last two months I walk 5 miles every second day and I'm feeling great. :happy:

I recommend Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk DVD.
  • missydn
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone!