Thigh Gap - what's your idea of sexy?

Options

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    thigh gap just means you're probably underweight.

False.

And I actually think thighs that touch are sexier than "Thigh Gaps"

vs-models.jpg

dwf6dl.jpg

Just sayin'....

PS- Maybe I'm just bias! :tongue:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Women with a thigh gap are not only losing their hair because they're so starved, they try to look like little girls... Which is warped.
    What a bizarre thing to say.

Agree. smh.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Women with a thigh gap are not only losing their hair because they're so starved, they try to look like little girls... Which is warped. I just want mine lean and STRONG without so much friction :)
    When-Your-Cat-Intervenes-Maybe-Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_zps98226dcc.jpg
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    once you get them in a strong ride em' cowgirl yeehaw! they dont care how much they gap or dont gap.

They obviously didn't care to begin with.
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    This topic has been posted a billion times, to thigh gap or not to thigh gap, that is the question. Sexy or not. I say who cares, go for what you want...you not anyone else :)
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I remember back in the olden days we used to call a "thigh-gap" bow legged. It wasn't considered pretty or graceful.
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are completely genetic. It's all in how wide your hips are and your bone placement. Not all women with a thigh gap are at an unhealthy weight. I had a slight thigh gap when I weighed 150 my freshman year of high school and I'm only 5'4" as long as you're legs are strong I don't think it really matters.
    http://iwillbelovely.blogspot.com/2013/07/thigh-gap-vs-box-gap.html
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap mid thigh? Yes.
    Any gap at the upmost 2 inches? No.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I don't care if a woman's thighs touch when she is standing or not, as long as I get to wrap those sexy legs around me..
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm actually more interested on what other WOMEN think about women's thighs....
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i prefer the those with a diamond shape on top. i think gap from knee all the way to upper seems to indicate that it's being too thin for me.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    I like tone legs, and the diamond! ;:love:
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    thigh gap just means you're probably underweight.

Well, this seems to be a common misconception. While a thigh gap is not possible on every body type, I happen to have one and am no where NEAR being underweight. in fact, I have had one since I was technically OVERWEIGHT per BMI.

That said, I am really happy with my progress so far and basically just strive for the best I can get with every part of my body

ETA: My profile picture makes it look like I dont have one, but thats cause I am sitting down. I wish I didnt have one since they are looked on so negatively, but oh well!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Women with a thigh gap are not only losing their hair because they're so starved, they try to look like little girls... Which is warped. I just want mine lean and STRONG without so much friction :)

:noway: :ohwell:
  • fIashforward
    fIashforward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps look horrible in my opinion.

I prefer larger women so for me, the bigger the thighs (among other things) the better.
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just want to get to the point that I don't wear out the inseam of my pants because my thighs rub together too much!!!

This!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about thighs. I'm more interested in abs.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm striving for a 300lb+ squat and deadlift. I really couldn't give a rat's hairy behind whether or not my thighs touch when I achieve this.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I like mine! /derp

31884_400300615487_938933_n.jpg?lvh=1
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Men: what is sexy about a woman's thighs? Do you prefer thighs that don't touch when knees are together? Or do you prefer them to touch a little to create that diamond shaped window at top of inner thighs?

if you asked my husband whats sexy about thighs, he would say whats at the top of them! he doesnt give a flying **** about thigh gap, i know that for certain!