Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    5'2 Here... starting weight 180, currently 178... I'm shooting for 140. The lowest I've been in my adult life was 153... and I plateaued FOREVER and got tired of waiting... got lazy.. gained it back over about 2-3yrs. At that time I was in a size 10 and felt I would be pretty happy with only 10-20# lighter. We'll see :) Good luck everyone!
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and 31 years old. I am just now restarting my weight loss journey at 135 pounds. My goal is 108-110 pounds.... That is my happy weight (from what I remember :) my body and I liked it at that weight....)
  • JrWino
    JrWino Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I've been every weight between 200lbs and 95lbs (totally unhealthy and was a vegan!) Im currently around 160lbs but would like to get back down to around 120. I truly feel like this is a healthy weight for anyone around this height. When I weighed less than 120 I actually stopped getting my period. However, if I've learned anything over the years is to STOP looking at numbers and trying to be a targeted weight. Just be the weight that you feel the best at and feel the most comfortable, confident, and healthy!

Best of luck girls, you're all beautiful!!
  • CAME1
    CAME1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" Pre babies 130ish, Heaviest 143 After having babies, current 125.4, Goal 115, would be happy if I can maintain at 120, But mainly, working on getting Nice Lean and defined muscles all over my body. :)
  • shirukitsune
    Options
    im 5 foot 1 and my goal is 124-126lbs. i was 197 when i gave birth 4 months ago. my pre pregnancy weight was 147. i have lost 37lbs so far and 34 to go!
  • Jillybeanfit
    Jillybeanfit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and currently 150lbs, my start weight was 180lbs. My goal weight is to be 120lbs.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1, I started at 161 (my heaviest) I am now at 140. I am trying to get to about 133 by the new year... but my goal weight is 115-120. That will be the lowest I have been in my adult life.
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I am trying for 120. I have a long way to go.
  • brittanyabanks
    brittanyabanks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 3/4 (my doctor loves seeing me argue that I have to be 5'4" by now). Weight right now: 221 Goal weight: 170-180. I highly doubt I will get to the standard weight for some one my height (120-135) just because how my family is shaped (big natural breast or huge thighs/hips).
  • crixt
    crixt Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.75". Currently I'm around 123 lbs ... the heaviest I've been was last year, at 136lbs. I've gone down to 121 lbs but in the process messed up my metabolism since I only ate 1200 cals a day and my body got used to it, but I could never afford to go under it. So I decided to find my TDEE and take a 20% deficit and see how that goes. It's resulted a weight gain of 2-3 pounds so far...but I feel so much better than before. My goal weight is 105 lbs, which gives me a 5 pound leeway between 105 - 110 when I switch to maintenance. I've been pretty consistently around 127-130 since I was 13, so this is all new territory for me.
  • brittanyabanks
    brittanyabanks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 108lbs my heaviest weight this year is 124lbs, my goal is 98lbs or a toned, fat less body whichever comes first. Have strict parents who are anti-diet need help, I'm 18 :)

I'm not trying to be rude but for 5'5 I think 98lbs is too light. I maybe wrong but I have a cousin that's 5'7" 138lbs and not "fat" in the least. If I was you I would worry on adding muscle weight and not looseing.
  • SexyPirate93
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

HW: 235
    CW: 223
    GW: 140
    UGW: 116

I'm not sure, but everyone I've talked to that is around my height says that normal is 116-140. I've never been under 140 and can't imagine myself lighter but at the same time I have cousins who are my height and are around 120 so I'll see. I just want to get down to a healthy weight and feel good again.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jessigoct17
    jessigoct17 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im almost 5'3" but not quite... i'm currently 118, i guess my goal "weight" would be 110 but im not weighing myself just going off how i look and feel... hoping to lose inches around my stomach and my arms and lose fat in my face
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    5'2 and weight doesnt matter to me. ive been 100 pounds and wore a size 3-5. i now weigh 110 and im in a size 1. its all about that muscle.
  • popflying
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and hoping for 130 - just want to get out of the obese/overweight zone! I might reevaluate when I'm at that size but for now 130 is fine. And I think I'd like some meat on my bones, just not the 70+ extra I have now.
  • Ashly744
    Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. My goal is between 105-110. I'm currently 120.
  • NovaLee12
    Options
    I'm 5`3 and currently I weight 150. (I think, no scale while on vacation) goal weight is 100 because I have an hourglass figure and I have a lot of weight in my thighs :P
  • maskingtaped
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and i'm at my highest weight (130); my goal is 100.
    i was 115 at the beginning of fall semester (freshman in college) and really didn't know i had gained the "freshman 15" (literally) until my psychiatrist pointed out my weight gain.

so now i've come back to mfp with a dead-set goal of losing 30 pounds by march 8, when i see her again.

i'd love to connect with some of you and be each others' encouragement; feel free to send my friend requests(:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!