where can i get T25 for less then $120?

Options

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I seen infocommercials about T25 on TV in the morning for $120, was hoping someone got it cheaper elsewhere?? I am a stay at home mom and don't have that kind of money right now but really want to do it!!

Have you tried researching bit torrents, and the sites that provide access to them?
    Through bit torrents, every Beachbody program is available there for the low, low cost of $0.

No coaches, no shakeology, and no hard sell to join their pyramid scheme (NOTE: not all coaches hard sell, but most of the one's I have dealt with..........I will concede that there are some good ones, but they are the exception, no the rule.)
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30ds right now but its getting boring to me, I like more fast pace with a better mixture of different moves.

Melissa72187,
    Try this. A few people have created a workout using three of Jillian's DVDs. You could create a special workout program. You could shorten her workouts to 20 or 25 mins and then you could have your own 60 day program. Much cheaper than T25.

This is the program:
    DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I just bought a brand new one from craigslist for $ 60.
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30ds right now but its getting boring to me, I like more fast pace with a better mixture of different moves.

Melissa72187,
    Try this. A few people have created a workout using three of Jillian's DVDs. You could create a special workout program. You could shorten her workouts to 20 or 25 mins and then you could have your own 60 day program. Much cheaper than T25.

This is the program:
    DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

That sounds awesome!
  • pcdoctor01
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I'm assuming the others you listed are her other DVDs?

Yes, the 30 day challenge is three of Jillian's DVDs. I prefer shorter workouts so I don't see why anyone doing this three DVD challenge could make the workouts 20 or 25 mins.
    30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are what make up the "30 Day Challenge". These three DVDs would be cheaper than T25 and Jillian's Body Revolution.
    You also could check out the free legit YouTube workouts.

Have you heard of Zuzka?
    She has tons of free workouts.
    To me she is the female Sean T.
    Zuzka ZWOWs 1 -70 are free on YouTube,
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight/videos
    http://warriorz.us/

There is also HasFit
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KozakSportsPerform
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I'm assuming the others you listed are her other DVDs?

Yes, the 30 day challenge is three of Jillian's DVDs. I prefer shorter workouts so I don't see why anyone doing this three DVD challenge could make the workouts 20 or 25 mins.
    30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are what make up the "30 Day Challenge". These three DVDs would be cheaper than T25 and Jillian's Body Revolution.
    You also could check out the free legit YouTube workouts.

Have you heard of Zuzka?
    She has tons of free workouts.
    To me she is the female Sean T.
    Zuzka ZWOWs 1 -70 are free on YouTube,
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight/videos
    http://warriorz.us/

There is also HasFit
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KozakSportsPerform

No I haven't heard of those but I'll for sure check them out thanks!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Aaaaahhhhh. Torrents so annoy me. Why is it OK to do this. Would you go and steal it from a shop- probably not, so why is it ok to steal it this way. If everyone did this, BB would soon be out of business and not be producing programmes for us honest people to buy.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Aaaaahhhhh. Torrents so annoy me. Why is it OK to do this. Would you go and steal it from a shop- probably not, so why is it ok to steal it this way. If everyone did this, BB would soon be out of business and not be producing programmes for us honest people to buy.

I sincerely hope you have never let anyone borrow digital property that is licensed to you for your personal use, i.e., workout DVDs. Copyright infringement is not stealing. If I "stole" it, I'm denying its use to someone else. Making and taking a copy while leaving the original is a-ok.
  • pcdoctor01
    Options

Price is probably what prompts people to do this. I'm not a BB fan anyway. There are several workouts available that cost 1/3, 1/4, 1/5 or free compared to what BB charges. I think it's marketing hype with their products. No way will I pay $120 for Insanity, P90x, etc. when I can pay $16 for "Zuzka" DVDs, $0 for Zuzka ZWOWs, $20 for BeFit in 90, $0 for BeFit in 90 on YouTube (with permission from Giam), $0 for Hasfit or $0 for FitnessBlender. I'm actually surprised Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body are $20. That's probably the actual price Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body should have been from the get go.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    vk.com is where I did ALPHA and BETA ...couldnt find Gamma so i had to buy it
  • jaz050465
    Options

Price is probably what prompts people to do this. I'm not a BB fan anyway. There are several workouts available that cost 1/3, 1/4, 1/5 or free compared to what BB charges. I think it's marketing hype with their products. No way will I pay $120 for Insanity, P90x, etc. when I can pay $16 for "Zuzka" DVDs, $0 for Zuzka ZWOWs, $20 for BeFit in 90, $0 for BeFit in 90 on YouTube (with permission from Giam), $0 for Hasfit or $0 for FitnessBlender. I'm actually surprised Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body are $20. That's probably the actual price Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body should have been from the get go.
    Well I think Gucci handbags are overpriced so is it ok if I go into Harrods and steal one?
  • jaz050465
    Options

I sincerely hope you have never let anyone borrow digital property that is licensed to you for your personal use, i.e., workout DVDs. Copyright infringement is not stealing. If I "stole" it, I'm denying its use to someone else. Making and taking a copy while leaving the original is a-ok.
    You're splitting hairs. If everybody used it for free, the company would go out of business and then we'd have no programmes to use- free or otherwise.
  • pcdoctor01
    Options
    I never said anything about stealing. I gave several, free, legit workouts that people can use instead of BB products. That's my two cents. I also don't care about Gucci so I'd purchase something much less just like I would purchase something much less than a BB product. The DVDs that I mentioned costs 1/4, 1/5 and 0 the cost of BB. From what I remember, you purchased JNL once. So I would assume you believe other workouts have value also. You almost sound like a BB coach.

Well I think Gucci handbags are overpriced so is it ok if I go into Harrods and steal one?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

You're splitting hairs. If everybody used it for free, the company would go out of business and then we'd have no programmes to use- free or otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the profit margin on their junk shakes is 95% so I think they're gonna be ok.
  • pcdoctor01
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the profit margin on their junk shakes is 95% so I think they're gonna be ok.

I wonder how many people that buy "Shakeology" actually do research before buying it? I use EAS myself.
  • shanDrum
    shanDrum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I totally agree- I credit Beachbody products for getting my health and fitness back on track- it's been almost 3 years and I still love Insanity- great workout!!!! Asylum and T25 are also great programs. This company sales great products and has transformed many lives. It's best to buy from a coach or the company directly. All programs come with a great nutrition plan that focuses of sound and healthy eating.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I never said anything about stealing. I gave several, free, legit workouts that people can use instead of BB products. That's my two cents. I also don't care about Gucci so I'd purchase something much less just like I would purchase something much less than a BB product. The DVDs that I mentioned costs 1/4, 1/5 and 0 the cost of BB. From what I remember, you purchased JNL once. So I would assume you believe other workouts have value also. You almost sound like a BB coach.

I'm not a coach- just honest. I agree that BB products are expensive and if you don't want to pay that- buy something else, not illegally/immorally get it for free. I'm not getting at you- just am amazed how people actually believe its OK to do this
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If your main attraction is the length, go to fitnessblender.com and use their search tool to find workouts that come in under 30 minutes at your desired intensity level. They have over 300 workouts so you're sure to find something. They also just recently came out with a 4-week Fat Loss program for Busy People (warmup, workout and cool down in 30 minutes) and they sell that for only $5. Good luck! :o)
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

I'm not a coach- just honest. I agree that BB products are expensive and if you don't want to pay that- buy something else, not illegally/immorally get it for free. I'm not getting at you- just am amazed how people actually believe its OK to do this

I highly doubt beachbody cares.

Beachbody stuff is popular for 2 reasons:
    - It works
    - Lots of people have done the programs and talk about them

Most people that download torrents would never have purchased it in the first place. BB is actually losing very few cusomers that way. But in exchange for the few they lose, they get a ton of word of mouth person to person advertising, by far the best type. Torrents are FAR better advertsements for them than those infomercials they run.

I'm not sure which one it was, Showtime or HBO, they basically said that torrents were a good thing, that all the people that torrent their shows are worth more in advertising than the value of the customers lost. More people talking about their shows is nothing but good for them.

Take away all the torrents of BB programs and the chatter about BB programs will die. Not fully, but it would be a fraction of what it currently is. And the net result, fewer people will purchase BB programs.
This discussion has been closed.