looking for motavtion and supportive people form Australia

Options
Hi, I'm 33 and a mother of four. Have been struggling to lose weight after my last too children, they are only 14 months appart. I have Achilles Tendonitis in both ankles which slows me down sometimes. But I'm wanting to lose about 17kg and as much of that as possible by 1feb, as I am going to be bridesmaid for one of my best friends and we have our first dress fitting then.
Looking for supportive active friends that I can also be support for. So please add me thanks :-)

Replies

• benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 20 and I am currently losing 13kg or so (I have already lost around 5kg though). Feel free to add. :)
  • Hi.... I am from USA. I reduce my weight from 78 to 60. It is only possible with daily exercise. I will prefer you to workout daily 1 to 2 hour continuously. This will reduce your fat.
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm 29, and from South Australia. I've been a member for a few years now but have really been struggling with the motivational side of things. Would love to find some motivational people on here that can help me stay focused!!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im in Adelaide, will send through a friend request
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 and a mother of four. Have been struggling to lose weight after my last too children, they are only 14 months appart. I have Achilles Tendonitis in both ankles which slows me down sometimes. But I'm wanting to lose about 17kg and as much of that as possible by 1feb, as I am going to be bridesmaid for one of my best friends and we have our first dress fitting then.
    Looking for supportive active friends that I can also be support for. So please add me thanks :-)

Hey there I know what it is like to have injuries (I have plantar fasciitis in both feet) but I'm on the road to recovery. I have 35kgs to lose but would like to lose another 10kg by February.

I am from Brisbane, Australia.

Feel free to add me. I have a really great bunch of MFP friends but always happy to welcome more :)