Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I like mine! /derp

31884_400300615487_938933_n.jpg?lvh=1

like that most :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure men are just happy when our thighs open, gap or no gap. :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    this thread reminds me of living in London....

mind-the-gap1.jpg
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    thigh gap just means you're probably underweight.

False.

And I actually think thighs that touch are sexier than "Thigh Gaps"

vs-models.jpg

dwf6dl.jpg

Just sayin'....

PS- Maybe I'm just bias! :tongue:

nah :sick:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I seriously never knew about thigh gap or anything till i came on MFP.

But now that I know, I tell every girl who I think is out of my league to go get a thigh gap. I love emotionally manipulating girls with mundane and stupid things like thigh gap and ruin their lives. Its so much easier to sleep with them when they have such issues!
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    We all look at it....we all like it....we just don't talk about it
  • taunto
    Options
    I'm pretty sure men are just happy when our thighs open, gap or no gap. :laugh:

monkey knows nothing.

Girls with self-esteem: You are hereby told not good enough unless you have a thigh gap. You will never get a boyfriend or a husband with it. Your dad won't love you. Your mom will continue to think you're the ugliest and fattest child and that construction worker won't make inappropriate comments at you.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    wot
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I seriously never knew about thigh gap or anything till i came on MFP.

But now that I know, I tell every girl who I think is out of my league to go get a thigh gap. I love emotionally manipulating girls with mundane and stupid things like thigh gap and ruin their lives. Its so much easier to sleep with them when they have such issues!

:laugh: love me some Taunto!
  • taunto
    Options
    thigh gap just means you're probably underweight.

So lack of thigh gap means you're a fatty?
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    disney_pixar_toy_story_woody_lifesize_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__16597.jpg
  • recover_healthy_fit
    Options
    It depends on the person. But I like the gap. I hate how i look when mine touch... :( It all has to do with your hips and pelvis bone structure. Just because a woman has it, does not mean she is underweight...it's her build....if she's at the right weight for her height and she still has one, then she's fine....it's just her build...and she's lucky....I hate being a pear...

33njeyg.jpg

2cen1ol.jpg

2rfwvms.jpg

2rc0uag.jpg
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    The gap is very sexy but most important is thickness in my opinion. Hate skinny legs
  • Be_positive
    Options
    Thigh gap is the ****!
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Women with a thigh gap are not only losing their hair because they're so starved, they try to look like little girls... Which is warped. I just want mine lean and STRONG without so much friction :)
    When-Your-Cat-Intervenes-Maybe-Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_zps98226dcc.jpg

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    neanderthal men had thigh gaps. they had wider pelvises than Homo sapiens people do

wide pelvis = thigh gaps

don't believe me?

Here's a picture:
    NSFW http://www.persblog.be/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Feldhofer2.jpg NSFW
    (not safe for work or for prudes that are offended by full frontal nudity even though it's a forensic reconstruction of a different species of human made of plastic and on display in a museum)

Seriously it's not something worth getting so worked up about, nor is it a defining characteristic of beauty (although I'm sure neanderthal women found their men very attractive, but re between legs it's unlikely the thigh gap they were interested in...)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Men: what is sexy about a woman's thighs? Do you prefer thighs that don't touch when knees are together? Or do you prefer them to touch a little to create that diamond shaped window at top of inner thighs?

Women: what are you striving for?
    I have yet to meet a man who even thinks about this particular body thing.

I am striving to be the healthiest and prettiest weight. What my thighs do at that point is up to them.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    once you get them in a strong ride em' cowgirl yeehaw! they dont care how much they gap or dont gap.

:laugh: So true!