Any Aquarians (or other signs) Turning 39 in 2014?

Options
Hello!

I will be turning 39 soon, thus entering my 40th year on the planet. Would really like my 40th year to be stellar and I feel continuing to use MFP may be a part of that.

Any one interested in joining me in making and keeping some great healthy changes?

Would love some takers who would like to be in a "39 to 40" group. Let's see if we can put the small amount of wisdom we have so far to use.

Best to you!

9thChakra

Replies

• Paulinehendo12
    Options
    Hello - I will indeed be turning 39 in January 2014 - lucky us eh? I am determined to use the next 12 months to get my body totally healthy and in good shape before I hit the big 40. Happy to chat :)
  • Dante_Cubit
    Options
    Hey! Yup, I also hit 39 in March next year. I've been using the MFP app and website for a while now, initially introduced to monitor my calorie intake. I've been blessed with genes and a metabolism that have meant the I haven't gotten seriously overweight, but I started serious weight training and cardio since June this year to get myself fit again. I'm deternimed that when I hit 40 I will be twice as fit as I was in my 20's! (^_^)
    Feel free to add me, anyone - I'm a complete n00b to these boards ;)
  • 9thChakra
    9thChakra Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'll keep you guys in mind if I start up a group. Thanks for posting!:wink:
  • nickijhughes
    Options
    Turning 39 in May(Gemini)! I feel the same way about wanting 40 to be stellar. Feel free to add me as a friend,
  • sabregrrrl
    Options
    I am currently 39 and will turn 40 in April. I'd love to be a part of your group.