Hello!

Options
Hi guys,

my name is Sabine and I'm 31 years old. I live in northern Germany, but on the german board of MFP there's just a handfull of people writing, so i decided to join the english board aswell. I hope my language skills are good enough ^^

I started with 87kg (163 Ibs ?) and went down to 63kg (126 Ibs) (I am 167 cm tall) but then my thyroid kind of crashed down due to Hashimoto and I gained 13kg. So now I am trying to ged rid of them by counting my calories, with MFP of course, and doing Jillian Michaels workouts at least 5 times a week.

I lost 2kg in two weeks and 10cm girth (that is what my translator says, never heard that word. My belly and legs became smaller) ;)

Many of you made enormous transformations on their bodies! I wantr that, too ^^

Replies

• crunchy92
    crunchy92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Willkommen :) Wünsch dir viel Erfolg!

Gruß ausm Rhein-Main-Gebiet ;)
  • Arthursmama
    Options
    Dankeschön!
  • _sayuri_
    _sayuri_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hallo! :)

erstmal gratulation zur abnahme! ;)

ich hab mich vor kurzem hier angemeldet - also wenn du magst kannst du mich adden :)

hab auch eine zeit shred versucht, nur hatte ich dann immer öfter schmerzen in den knien... vll hab ich die übungen falsch gemacht, oder keine ahnung?... xD jetzt mach ich auf jedenfall seit 1 1/2 wochen blogilates und das find ich toll :) ... aber sonst find ich jillian michales auch super - welche workouts machst du denn von ihr?

ich wünsch dir auch noch viel erfolg bei den restlichen kgs ;)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! Girth means how wide you are. So you lost inches (that's how most of us would say it). Otherwise your English is great. I only speak one word of German and that is "nine". Not sure how you spell it in German but it means "No". That's what we have to say to all those goodies - No Thanks! You can add me, I'm on here everyday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou: