BODYBUGG SP WORKS LIKE BODYMEDIA FIT LINK!

Options
Hey all just wanted to share something AMAZING!! The obsolete body bugg now functions the same as the body-medias! Dust off those buggs! Tracks sleep runs the same app as body-media! I HATED the apex app. Almost dropped 200 bucks yesterday on the fit-link since I wanted to track my sleep!

Just got to the bodymedia site and activate it . If you have the Bluetooth one choose the fit link one. The other one would be the advantage!! SPREAD THE WORD!

If you are considering this fun gadget you can get buggs on ebay for like 20$ ! Save yourself the $$$ Ive owned both and now there is ZERO difference!!

Replies

• turbobecky
    Options
    I'm sorry but I'm lost I have the sp for over a year can it link to mfp?
  • cupcakeseasaw
    Options
    yes it can through the body media site
  • adiposediet
    Options
    This is some of the greatest news EVER!!!
  • maggiealice12
    maggiealice12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I bought the Bodymedia fit last year because I liked their apps better than Apex fitness. My old BodybuggSP and my original Bodybugg have been chilling in my drawer since.

After seeing your post, I just setup the BodybuggSP at Bodymedia fit for my best friend! So great that she will get to use it.

Any websites still use the original Bodybugg? Her daughter would like to use one also! :-)

Maggie
  • Cozumel2014
    Cozumel2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI - looking for friends who use BodyMedia FIT or Body Bugg - its new for me
  • Swimmom0805
    Swimmom0805 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okay y'all have me curious. Is this worth the money and the subscription fee? Thinking I might need this.
  • aimladuke
    aimladuke Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of the body media fit and dont even mind the initial $$ to purchase. But I hate the idea of having to pay monthly for the subscritption. Is there anything that is similar that doesn't have a continued cost associated with it? I don't like that jawbone/ fitbit. ( I think they are more like glorified pedometers). Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
  • blackberrybunny
    Options
    Hi you guys~! This is my first post here, I think. I have the new BodyMedia Fit LINK armband. One month now and I LOVE it because I can use it so easily with my iPod Touch 5th gen. (I had the BodyBugg 5 years ago, it was great too and I had the little watch you could buy with it for live stats). This new FIT LINK is SOOOO much better!

I have a very VERY important question and I need your help! My mom and I are about to spend a week at Disney World in Orlando. You know what that means---TONS of walking, yay! At least for ME. My mom, however will be in a wheelchair, and I will be pushing her EVERY day. We do not have an electric wheelchair, so it's pushed by me. Do you realize what that means? It means that my left arm, where my armband is attached 23/7, will not be in motion! So it won't really register how many steps I take every day. And that is so important--for it to work at this trip--it is ESSENTIAL and I am excited and will by dying to know just how many steps I will log every day!!

SO: What I want to know is---do you think I can attach the BodyMedia armband to my left calf instead? Down near my ankle? OR do you think it would somehow still work up on my arm as I push push push that wheelchair all day long? I really really need to know!! I know I have read in the past, probably on the BM site, that you should NOT wear it on your leg---but what else can I do???

Thank you so much for your help!!! We leave next Wednesday!! Just a week away!!
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Did you ever find the answer about wearing your BodyMedia on your leg?