Fitbit Friends

Options
Anyone want to be fitbit friends? If so, please message me your email address. I promise I won't spam you.:wink:

Replies

• jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want fitbit friends. I'm new to the fitbit world so I'm all over it. I'm good for any friends for that matter so you can email me too. :) My email is jobrandes@gmail.com. Feel free to find me on FB too.

See ya there!
    Jo
  • I just started using my fit bit again and I have never had friends so I would love to. My email is autumn.gibson@outlook.com
  • mikesgirl71
    mikesgirl71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have one friend! ha
    dmccoy@cableone.net
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would love new fitbit friends. Feel free to add me anyone

my addy is www.fitbit.com/user/27KSWX

Jonny
  • Huppmanj
    Huppmanj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking to purchase one. What models does everyone have?
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have FitBit One
  • heatherannh23
    heatherannh23 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! Here's my url:
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/27Y326

PS, I'm very competitive and log in a lot of steps daily. BRING IT!
  • ChelleRydz
    Options
    I have the One and I like it. I also like being able to monitor my sleep. It is not perfect but it gives you an idea. I had the flex, but I don't like wearing watches or bracelets, so it got annoying,
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Not helpful to the OP, but just want to vent that I have lost my fitbit zip for a month and still haven't found it :grumble:
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just bought my fitbit today, if anyone would like to add me my emaill address is p.jones726@sky.com
  • heatherannh23
    heatherannh23 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not helpful to the OP, but just want to vent that I have lost my fitbit zip for a month and still haven't found it :grumble:

That's why I went with the Flex. I knew I'd lose the smaller, unattached ones and I knew I'd forget to take them with me everyday.