Looking for active members!

Options

Replies

• odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, anyone can feel free to add me!
  • CMcCool019
    Options
    I'm just starting on this site today. I've got about 60 pounds to lose myself. I have been able to lose weight in the past successfully, but since having my gall bladder out in December 2011, I have put on 50 pounds and have not been able to get it off. I have had tests run for thyroid issues, diabetes, premenopause (my mom and sister both went through menopause at my age - 39), and no one can figure anything out. I have tried Weight Watchers again, which is what has worked for me in the past, and it simply won't work anymore. Diet and exercise don't seem to work anymore either. I've recently seen many of my friends and family members losing with Plexus Slim, but after two and a half months, I've seen no difference at all -- quite depressing, to say the least. My doctor prescribed Phentermine at one time, and while it helped me maintain my weight, it didn't help with weight loss -- even though I was eating healthy and exercising. I've now been prescribed Topamax and have heard many horror stories, and I'm at my wits' end! I'm here to give support and ask for it when I need it. Looking forward to this great community of folks!
  • jennyk3298
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So glad to have found so many wonderful folks!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! :)
    I log in everyday & offer supportive info.
    Feel free to add.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I log everyday and keep my diary open. And I'm chatty =)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fellow Michigander! I'm near Grand Rapids, and I'm Almost 4' 11"

It has taken me until the last few years to slowly enjoy exercise and now, finally be in a routine and like it. I'd love to help. We can get your motivated to try something you have already! :) Or you've never found the right 'fit'.

I also dislike cooking and have limited knowledge on foods... frustrating when people put up recipes and you don't have a clue half of what they are talking about. LOL and haven't taken the time to learn it.

Nancy
  • sadalldo
    sadalldo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I am looking for motivation also and needing to lose 30 pounds. I need more motivation to get to the gym and workout, but lacking on the motivation side. I need help with someone kicking my butt into gear also.
  • janelle615
    janelle615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey Im recently new to this but Ive been logging on for the past month. Feel free to add me!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenny!!!
  • Maqsparrish
    Maqsparrish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amy, I'm 45 and I need to lose 77 pounds to get to my goal weight. My initial goal is just to get below 200 I have 32 pounds to go. I'm involved in a fitness challenge group that is helping motivate me. I'm going to the gym trying to be more active. I use a fitbit. It is hard because I have a desk job. I'll take all the support I can get and I will give as well as I get.
    Thanks
    Amy
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Im an active friend im on everyday i love to motivate others and hope to get the same in return. Anyone that enjoys fitness friends and pals please add me thanks...
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im 31 5'5 living in puerto rico trying to lose weight to be able to get off birth control pills and get pregnant im connected every day so feel free to add me n we can help each other out
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log on daily and do my best to encourage others in their wellness goals.
  • Dante_Cubit
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on taking the plunge and making the move to get back into shape, I wish you luck! I'm in the U.K, have used the MFP app and website for over 12 months but have just started getting into the forums today! I was fairly sedentary after a job-change, I was staying in hotels 5 days a week and my diet got lazy (easliy done being a billy-no-mates all week!). I changed jobs again, since June I'm at the Gym three days a week weight training and have just started getting back into some serious cardio. I love cooking, so if you need some help or advice with quick easy meals let me know! Good luck and see you around!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Feel free to add me. I am new to MFP and I'll be on here until I get to my goal. We can do this!
    Welcome new friends if anyone else needs friends too!!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm on too much. Lol. Feel free to add. :)
  • JennInTx
    JennInTx Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm here most days when I'm not traveling. I know how important good support is to one's journey. Feel free to add me! I am trying to re-loose the 60 lbs I lost before. Determined to take it off and keep it off.
  • Mals867
    Mals867 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I log every day. Request sent :)
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am very active on here. I have about another 129 pounds to lose. I sent you a friend request.

Any other active people feel free to add me as well!!! I'm especially interested in people who have over 50 pounds to lose (or have!).
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and try to be very supportive, when I can. I have loads of weight to loose. I am very opinionated. Anyone not selling something can feel free to add me.