Looking for Support/Friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm Christina. A 36 year old SAHM of one two year old. Right now I am at my heaviest weight of 208 (since weigh-in). I have only told a handful of family/friends that I am doing this, because I always tell people, then I fail. This time I want everyone to be surprised at what I have accomplished. Been doing this for almost a week now, and have lost 5 pounds! I haven't started an exercise routine as of yet, because I take care of an elderly lady a few hours a day and I am trying to find a balance between that and home. But I am hitting my calorie goal every day and super proud of myself!
Because I haven't told many people, I don't have a very good support group. And, let's be honest, it's easier to do this with other people who are going through the same thing, rather than to do it alone.
So I am on here today asking for "friends". Anyone who needs a support group, or is in the same situation. We can do this together!!
Add me!

Thanks!

Replies

• michelleboltz
    Options
    Hi Christina. I'm also at my heaviest weight and looking to lose 20-30 pounds. I have a 3 and 6 yo and work full time- so schedule and time is a factor in my life as well. I'd love to have you in a support group (I only have one friend currently :(
  • doublec4me
    doublec4me Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina,

I too am in a very similar situation. My kids are 6 and 8 and my husband is gone a lot!! I am hovering around the 200 lb mark. If you want to add me I am always looking for others like me!!!
  • fatmummybowes
    fatmummybowes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey can I join I haven't told anyone for the same reasons. I've got two children and I'm SAHM and I'm at my heaviest after eating for six while pregnant with my second child who has just turned one. I'm hoping to lose more than 50 pounds. Been doing this for a week and lost 7 ponds already. Struggling a bit today would nice to have others to chat with. :smile:
  • MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, im going to lose 70 pounds, but I need more supportive friends. You can add me:)
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and feel free to add me and I will support you along your journey :smile:
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    add me! :bigsmile: