Anyone from UK/ London out there??

Options
Would be great to add some friends from the UK or London to share recipes and ahve for motivation etc coz we have the same ingredients. USA seem to have a much wider choice of low cal fat free things unless im just looking in the wrong sections

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Wales, there are lots of bods from the UK on here. I agree that there seem to be more US products available.
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    I am an American living in the UK. West London. I do not have recipes or anything I just eat normal food (apart from a few lower fat and lower cal options). I watch my portions. Very little processed junk.
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    Im from London

I have found quite abit of stuff in tesco and Lidls.
    Lidls is quite suprising they dont do a low cal range but there steamed meals and frozen fish are a godsend. Always have some in the freezer for when the rest of the family are having a takeaway
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    hey...im from the uk...milton keynes! xxx
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hello! I live in London - it's nice to meet some locals on here!
  • Bikeminx
    Options
    From Cardiff :D
  • jninky
    Options
    I live in London :)
    Following the Diet Chef plan... so far so good... altho I did have a little wobble where I fell off the diet tracks. Back on & full steam ahead!
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hey im from cambridge :) ive found tescos lighter choices and asda good for you ranges are quite good :) the co-op spar shops do a good range of low cal stuff too if you have one of those nearby?
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hiya welcome to MFP. I am from Cornwall and love this site. Woops just noticed you have been on this site a long tome sorry, that will teach me not to read before writing!!!! doh!