30 Day challeneges anyone?

Options
**Just noticed a typing error in the subject line but cannot figure out how to edit it? Forgive my misspelling***

I started a group that does a new 30 day challenge each month, we check in daily and provide motivation and support to one another. We did the squat challenge in October, and out of the 50 members we had , only 29 are left and only about 5-6 are actively participating :huh:

I am looking for more motivated and committed people to join us :) We are doing an Ab challenge now, we are only 6 days in, it's not too late to get in on it! We are also about to vote on what our December challenge will be :drinker:

If you have any questions message me

Here is the link to the group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16488-30-day-challenges

Replies

• lbranham0601
    Options
    Damnit, I'm doing the squat challenge now along with the ab challenge. I didn't know a group was doing it or I would have waited and joined. I'm on day 16 so I'm ahead, but I'm definitely interested in joining for the December challenge!!! Kinda sucks doing it alone!! lol
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just sent ya an invite girl, join at anytime!! We do a new one each month!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Thinking of adding Weights and creating my own too ;)
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am doing a 30 Day Challenge that I made up myself!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I am doing a 30 Day Challenge that I made up myself!!
    I have been making some too! Next month is an arm challenge with dumbbells!!
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i tried to find your group but couldn't find it i would love to be added to it!
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am looking for 30 day challenges as well.

Last month I did squats and this month I am doing planks and sit ups.

I tried to look for your group, but couldn't find it.
  • freyablock
    freyablock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I've been looking for! I'm on day 14 of the ab challenge, squat challenge and push up challenge. I thought I'd throw myself in at the deep end and do them all together ;( It's seriously working but I feel like a zombie afterwards! It'd be great to meet others doing the challenges so we can motivate each other!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    It is a private group because I do not want a bunch of people to keep randomly joining and then never participate, as it is there are 29 members and only who few who seem to participate
  • Samalama34
    Options
    i wanna join:) i neglect abs wayyyyy too much:)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining. I want to be upfront though and let you know that I will be having surgery on January 6th so I will not be able to participate in the January challenge. But other than that I need help staying motivated and challenges have always done that for me.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    i wanna join:) i neglect abs wayyyyy too much:)
    I sent you an an invite
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I am interested in joining. I want to be upfront though and let you know that I will be having surgery on January 6th so I will not be able to participate in the January challenge. But other than that I need help staying motivated and challenges have always done that for me.
    I sent you an invite lady, welcome back!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    We got an arm challenge with weights starting Dec 1st!
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    how do i join?? :)
  • shirieshipp
    shirieshipp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I looked for your challenge but nothing comes up
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started the Squat Challenge on Nov 1. but I will be definitely joining for the December challenge!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find it either. I have completed the 30 day squat, crunch, and pushup ones.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started the Squat Challenge on Nov 1. but I will be definitely joining for the December challenge!

P.S. For some reason I cannot find the group/ link is not working
  • heatherc369
    Options
    how do i join?? :)
    I just sent you an invite, go ahead and read the rules and stuff on the page and let me know if you have any questions!