FOOD DIARY

Options
I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME FEED BACK ON MY FOOD DIARY. AM I DOING ALRIGHT? WILL I LOOSE WEIGHT IF I KEEP EATING LIKE THIS? I'M STILL LEARNING TO MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES. what can i change? help please

Replies

• glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i'm new to this--and I don't eat very well

BUT you are losing a lot of calories to candy and crap--not saying you can't fit it into your diet--but I would suggest a much lower calorie breakfast so you have more room to play during the day--also your calories burned is probably really high. I would aim for around 1600 and not eat anything over that even if you do work out..and see how that works. JMO
  • sjayleen
    sjayleen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i know sweets are my downfall, so last night i went grocery shopping for fruits and veggies to snack on when i get the urge to eat a pastry. Also i try to work out for 1 hour every day but sometimes i get home from work late and can only workout for 30 to 40 mins because my gym closes at 11 pm
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    To lose weight you just need to eat less then you burn each day.

To get healthy you'll need to eat less cookies candy and sweets and more healthy whole foods. Fruits veggies lean protein peanut butter etc.. Plus these foods make you feel fuller so you'll snack less.