Just starting out looking for support

Just starting out.. This is my third day of 30 day shred.. Trying to loose some baby weight... Would love anyone to add me for support and vice versa :) my goal is 45 pounds :)

Replies

• Sounds a lot like me. been doing the 30DS for 9 days now. It really is great. keep it up!!
  • txasian
    txasian Posts: 2 Member
    Add me, I sure could use the support also!! Trying to lose 40-50 lbs myself.
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Go girl! Not doing the shred, but I'm on a journey myself! Hard work and determination will get you where you want to be :)
  • berwick13
    berwick13 Posts: 18 Member
    add me..I'm trying to get started on this journey also with 50 lbs. to go.
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome, Pep! Add me anytime... been on MFP more than 650 days but having new friends helps keep things "fresh"...

Wishing much success on your journey.... a gazillion people here to help "pump you up" with support!
  • crystalarry
    crystalarry Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking for weight loss support!!!! I'm 28, married to a wonderful man who supports me 100% and I also have a 7 year old son whom I'm on this journey for.

Weight loss supporters I'm always looking for pep talks or just someone who understands what I'm going through when I feel like binge eating!!!!!! ugh I love food but I am learning to love healthier foods.

Add me if ur looking for a friend or just someone to support you on your journey.

-Crystal
  • epi01
    epi01 Posts: 8
    would love to make new online friends and support and vice versa! I just started, 70 pounds overweight, but just trying to lose 20 for now. Will send friend request.