shakeology little black dress challenge...shake it off by ne

Options
Hello! This is a friendly challenge for all you ladies who would like to get a jump start on your resolution and look your best in your New Year's Eve outfit! Please join us (myself and my fitness pal, deb) as we'll be using Shakeology to help us get there! Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology. It's a chance for those of you who have used Shakeology, and those of you who would like to try it to jump on the bandwagon and have fun in the process. If you don't know about Shakeology, shoot us a message and we will give you the info! Already using Shakeology? Fantastic! You are all ready to go!

We will build two teams between the two of us. So, as you post your interest in joining, we will assign you on a team, either with myself or Jolene. If you're already one of our pals, then you'll be on our team! Then, once we start, we just ask that everyone post their daily accountability and share their experience!

As we get the teams set up, we'll send you a helpful reference guide to help you eat clean while doing the challenge. We'd like to see how many of you girls are interested and then we'll send each of you info on how to get your Shakeology and then we'll come up with a start date. The challenge will be a month long. If you'd all like to start after Thanksgiving and really boost your resolution, that's fine! We're game! So, who's in?????

jolene

Replies

• MelM213
    MelM213 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm interested and would like to know more about this shakeology
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I don't know what shakeology is and am interested in learning more and maybe participating in your challenge. Could you send me more info?

• tabathamaree
    Options
    I am very interested to learn more about shakeology and to participate in the challenge. Any info would be very helpful! Thanks!!
  • totaltexan
    totaltexan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Deb's "Slim in 6" and keep hearing about Shakeology but have not looked into what it is. Please send me some info.
  • mrskelsey24
    mrskelsey24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too would like to know more about shakeology and am considering joining the challenge
  • toberlili
    Options
    ok, i sent you guys some info on this friendly compitition, and i am excited, we will send you a eat clean message that will give you foods that will help boost results, and i hope we have fun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • toberlili
    Options
    bump
  • R200thie
    R200thie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am interested and would like some info please? I've never heard or Shakeology either? :embarassed:
    Thanks
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I would also like to learn more about shakeology.
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in but I responded to Deb about this before!!