New here!!! Add me...goal is to lose 30lbs

Options
I'm new to MFP...I've had an account for a while but I'm just starting to interact with it! Add me I could use all the motivation!!

Replies

• bwood31
    Options
    Bump
  • Malvys24
    Malvys24 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A few ppl joined my 25lb challenge. Join us. About to start this today and really commit. Had account for a while too but hardly use it.
  • bwood31
    Options
    Sounds great!! Anyone else out there?
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Feel free to toss me an add. I finally rediscovered my mojo and am workin' hard to get in shape. :)
  • enuff_fluff
    enuff_fluff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya want. I opened my MFP account a few months ago but just started figuring it out today.
  • montauktorr1
    Options
    Looking for support team too! No one at home or friends care to join me or even go for a walk. :(. I've on it for the past month but just started to play with the website. Add me if you want to help each other and share the good and the bad!
  • magician1693
    Options
    Im jason new here but aiming to loose 30 if I can
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am at the tail end of losing people. If you take the total from when I started 2 years ago it will be 40lb but since the summer when I started back in earnest I think it will have been closed to 30
  • careohline33
    Options
    Started this week.. feel free to add me as well!

Good luck everyone :)
  • 253BabyTitan
    253BabyTitan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New here!!! Add me...goal is to lose 40lbs 52828397.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LilchookNZ
    Options
    Sending friend request! I've been on here (actually getting to know people and using website better) for about a month. Am loving getting and giving support, it is really making a world of difference. Anyone else here free to add me too :)