Needing a Weight Loss Buddy

Options
I really need a drive, and I have SO many reasons to get healthier, and lose weight. I could use a weight loss buddy. Maybe texting, would be perfect. Emailing would be okay. Someone to be a little competitive with maybe, or motivate me. I need to challenge myself, and in turn I could help to challenge someone else. Your welcome to message me if you'd like, I dont really have anyone to work with.

Replies

• sunshinekaye
    sunshinekaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Perfect! What better motivation than a workout buddy to keep accountable? What are your goals you are thinking of achieving?
  • WittLace
    WittLace Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd be in. What are you looking to achieve?
  • baabaabetsy
    Options
    I was just going to post this. I keep going in circles where I do great and eat healthy foods then just eat garbage... then do it over again. I'd love a buddy to be accountable with! I'm 140lbs and want to get down to 130lbs.
  • sickscorpion12
    Options
    I was thinking about that myself. Nobody keeps me in check and I'm bad at holding myself accountable hahaha. Weight loss was my girlfriend's idea initially, now she's back doing the same thing she was before we started. Gotta love it.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yes I think itd be great to have someone to text when im wanting mcdonalds for lunch so they can tell me NO dont do it or to push me to workout etc...