I need your help..keep me sain

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm a 20 years old girl who has been struggling with the last 20 pounds for over 3 years now. It's making me really frustrated. I'm a freshmen at college, I have a hectic schedule plus a part time job. I don't get back before 8pm usually and when I do, I'm really tired. I have been going in and out the proana sites and stuff because I don't have time to exercise. I need to lose those 20 pounds but not in the insane anorexic way. I'm 5'2, which makes my metabolism slow. I have a really bad sweet tooth too. In conclusion, can someone help me build a custom weight loss program that doesn't involve exercising because I swear to you guys I don't have time! I really love that rush after a good exercise but, unfortunately, this is not debatable.

Thank you

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    low carb, low processed foods.
  • Mejoka
    Mejoka Posts: 6
    Options
    low carb, low processed foods.

is 80g too low?
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Follow the caloric intake that MFP sets up for you. Make sure you mark yourself sedentry. Then you should be fine. Just follow it and workout if you can.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Set your goals to lose 1-2 pounds per week. MFP will give you a caloric intake that will allow you to lose that amount per week without exercise. Exercising is just an added bonus and will speed up weight loss. If you do exercise though, make sure that if your calorie allwance is 1200 that you eat back some or all of your exercise calories. Woman should not eat less than 1200 calories ON TOP of calories burned through exercise, as it can put you into starvation mode (unless of course a dr puts you on a specific diet plan). You can actually hold on to weight if this happens, not to mention you may not be getting the nutrients and energy your body needs. Remember to log everything you eat to keep track AND keep yourself accountable. Good luck!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    NOPE That's perfect. I do 60 net carbs per day.
  • Mejoka
    Mejoka Posts: 6
    Options
    NOPE That's perfect. I do 60 net carbs per day.

you don't exercise?
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    if you go by the caloric intake plan that this site can personalize for you, you should see results. It can give you a plan that will reflect your wanting to exclude excercise at this time

1319968.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AronP
    AronP Posts: 4
    Options
    The biggest part of losing weight without exercising (and the biggest benefit of MFP) is self-control. Take note of every food you eat, no matter how large or small, and you'll have a lot less trouble overeating. You will also need to stick to a consistent meal plan -- skipping any meal will slow your metabolism, so have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and some snacks for those late nights so you can give it a boost. Something to digest every 5 hours is usually a safe bet. Try to find healthy and fiber-rich foods so you won't always feel like you're running on an empty stomach, and drink plenty of water.

Start by trying to lose 1lb a week, just because your body isn't quite used to any new diets yet. Make sure you take into account how much exercise you get during the day. If you have a desk job, then put Sedentary on MFP, but if you spend a lot of the day walking, you may need to up it.

It's very difficult to diet while on a rigid schedule, and it'll be tough, but not impossible. My best to you!