Hello i am new here

Options
So my deal is i need to lose about 80 pounds, i do light cardio for 2 hour's daily(2 hour long walks/4 30minute walks), looking for friend and support,maybe some advice too. Thanks and hello again

Replies

• emeraldshark
    Options
    Hey welcome!

I'm new too...!

Maybe incorporate some weights with your cardio -- I find that once I started lifting that's when I really noticed changes in my body --- not necessarily weight loss but definitely toning!!!
  • Me too! I have a state cross country meet tomorrow......pumped up and ready to burn some fat!
  • Cheranita
    Options
    hello. not new here. Have really gotten off my regimen. Have gained 15 pounds since starting a new job and having surgery.
    goal is to watch my food intake and exercise 3 days a week atleast. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
    Eliminate processed foods.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am on here everyday. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add. :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Weight training can really help in the long run and don't leave out flexibility. Two hours of light cardio seems a bit long. Maybe cut that amount of time to about half and go a tad bit more vigorously for a more beneficial workout. Best wishes on your journey.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would encourage you to upload a pic and fill out your profile. its not required but personalizes your profile for everyone.

Good luck to you!