skinny jeans!

nursesarah79
nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
just a small success but a biggy for me...

i am so excited. Sunday and was getting dressed to go to the grocery store and just for the heck of it pulled out the smallest pair of jeans i own. I have never been able to wear them. when i bought them they were too small but i kept them knowing that hopefully one day i would be able to wear them.
well Sunday I did! I was so excited. I think i wore a smile all day!

I told my bf about my accomplishment and if I continued to lose weight (and i plan on it) I would have to go shopping!

So that is my next goal! I want all my clothes to be so big that i HAVE to go shopping. lol :tongue:

Also a couple of weeks ago I was down because no one has commented and asked about my weight loss. I just wanted someone to notice. (guess that way i would feel like i have accomplished something and looking better). well it has started. Everyone has been commenting on how good I look and all the weight I have lost. Man that feels great!
The feeling also helps me keep on track.

ok guess i am done rambling.
thanks for listening.

:bigsmile:
Sarah

Replies

• 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Great job! I am buying a few clothes at a time, mainly transitional ones, and will reward myself with a big shopping spree when I am down to my goal weight/body fat %. When people compliment, it does make you feel good! :-)
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    congrats.

The best road to travel if filled with little successes.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Good for you! It feels great to have to go shopping for smaller clothes! And other people are more likely to notice when your clothes fit teh new you,
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    WOOHOO!! I can't wait for that day! I have a pair (somewhere) that I would LOVE to get back into!
  • deborahkidd
    deborahkidd Posts: 35 Member
    I am getting close but still have a muffin top when I button them!! Another 5 pounds should do it. Good job holding on to the jeans!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Girl, that's great!!! I love that. :happy: Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to fit into my smallest jeans!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Fantastic, love it when that happens. I just bought a new pair of goal jeans after the last one's now fit.

You rock! :bigsmile:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    HURRAY for skinny jeans!!! I love them! :o) Just wait until you look at those jeans and say, "Pssssshaw! Those old things? They are way too big!" :o)
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Your doing great. I can't wait to get to a point where I have to go out and buy cloths. I went shopping in my closet a while back and had about 10 pair of pants. Four of them where brand new from when I bought them in transition. So I had a whole new wardrobe then. The next step I have to buy. That's an inspiration. Just remember the only person that has to be happy about your weight loss is you. If you need someone to get you motivated you have all your MFP friends. They will cheer you on every time. We know your doing great. YOU CAN Do IT!!!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    That's awesome!! What a great feeling. I too am ready to buy some skinny jeans.
  • ROCK ON!!! That's fantastic little lady :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    That's Great!!! Good Job!
  • Fantastic! I have lots of clothes I want to get back into, so this is great to read.

Keep going, you're doing amazingly well
    xx
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!