I Like It!

Options
My friend told me about this site, so I thought, what the heck, it's free, I'll check it out. It is only my second day, wow. I'm pretty imrpessed!

I've had a very difficult time with controling myself lately, a long story that maybe will eventually all be in print, if I stay motivated and keep up with this. But to start I will say, I'm 52, menopausal, tired, aching, trying to stay fit, but having a very difficult time of it. I know counting calories and exercising are the best combination for weight loss. So here I am, going to give this a try!

I look forward to keeping track, browsing around and reading other people's experiences.

Thanks for creating this site, Mike!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• MaggieMay1955
    Options
    My friend told me about this site, so I thought, what the heck, it's free, I'll check it out. It is only my second day, wow. I'm pretty imrpessed!

I've had a very difficult time with controling myself lately, a long story that maybe will eventually all be in print, if I stay motivated and keep up with this. But to start I will say, I'm 52, menopausal, tired, aching, trying to stay fit, but having a very difficult time of it. I know counting calories and exercising are the best combination for weight loss. So here I am, going to give this a try!

I look forward to keeping track, browsing around and reading other people's experiences.

Thanks for creating this site, Mike!
    :bigsmile:
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome!! I have completed my 2nd week on here and really do find it to be easy. Who would have thought that making better eating choices and exercising while making new friends could be so fun!! I love it on here and I wish you luck. YOU CAN DO IT!

Have a great day!

~Colleen~
  • MaggieMay1955
    Options
    Thank you!! I think it is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully this will be just the "kicker" if you get what I mean, to get me going!

You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • MaggieMay1955
    Options
    Hey, I want to test my Ticker!!

79288.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Most photographed lighthouse on our 2008 Carnival Cruise.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have completed my 2nd week on here and really do find it to be easy. Who would have thought that making better eating choices and exercising while making new friends could be so fun!! I love it on here and I wish you luck. YOU CAN DO IT!

Have a great day!

~Colleen~

WELCOME to the best site on the web!
    As my good friend Colleen already told you, this site really IS fun and addicting! You're going to love it too, same as the rest of us!
    Between the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people on here, the weight will "practically" fall off!
    I might suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to some better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure your foods too.
  • MaggieMay1955
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions.