Jack and Coke W/ Mcdonalds Dieters Wanted!!!!

Options

Replies

• sugaraddict1180
    Options
    Jack & Coke...wine...chinese food...mickey d's....BEST diet ever! (although, i usually swap my mickey d's for more wine)
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chinese food is good on occasion, but once I start, I can't stop.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Kfc mini breast fillets! like 120 cals each
  • Releven
    Options
    9.99 weekend bucket hahaha <3
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    INhFwRq.jpg
  • SapphCas
    SapphCas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. mcdonalds has been my only steady relationship since I was 6 !
  • scottbad
    Options
    223 down to 177, lots of ice cream sundaes, up to 202 - now 190 heading back to 177. All without alcohol. Hmm, maybe that's the problem.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    If all goes my way today, a southwest mcwrap shall be mine!
  • PaulaCribben
    PaulaCribben Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Huge plate of either lobster ravioli or definitely a couple of pieces of extra crispy KFC... either/or....LOL.... down 10, 15 to go - and NEVER give up my Chardonnay!!!!!
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i eat mostly clean*, but am not above beer (usually, but the holidays are coming so there will be liquor) and mcdoubles (had one last night, proof on the diary) ... my profile and diary are open, feel free to friend me if you have a great sense of humor and like to yak ... :drinker:

(points to OP for including a :heart: in his post!!!)

*(i believe in all things in moderation, including virtue ... *curtsy*)
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Oh dear... my list is too long to list :blushing: but WINE and french fries is at the top of that list. However the "McD's" in your subject line is what caught my attention. :laugh:

Adding you :flowerforyou: ... keep up the humor - it's a great relief to most posts of loathing and depression of "not being able to lose weight" :sad: !
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Nothing brightens a food diary more than an entry for that oak barrel aged, charcoal filtered Old No 7 Tennessee sipping whiskey...
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Calories in vs calories out, if the McD fits into my daily goals I'm totally down for it!

Feel free to send me a FR :smile:
  • JoRu1568
    Options
    jalapeno cream cheese popper with chicken wrapped in bacon. lol yes i know that's horrible but omg are they good. McDonald's new Mighty wings are really good..... ok drool.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should have said wine and mcdonalds.

Nothing says classy like a glass of Moscato and a McDouble.
    Glass ? I skip the meal and drink the bottle! LOL!
  • kabrube2
    kabrube2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I spend many a days eating with a four year old... what do you think??? Add me!
  • Releven
    Options
    Nothing brightens a food diary more than an entry for that oak barrel aged, charcoal filtered Old No 7 Tennessee sipping whiskey...

Amen!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Mexican food and tequila here. I sent you a friend request.
  • ambush63
    ambush63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hehe cool post! I relapse on two cheese burgers his week myself. I would be honored if you add me . I just came back from Vegas in September LOVED IT! you are going to have a blast.
  • CMorin2105
    CMorin2105 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    oHHH YESSS! So me! Feel free to add me! :smile: