Insanity Craziness

Options
Started today with Insanity. I was completely out of breath after the fit test... I am not feeling so motivated.

Are there people who experienced the same? Or who are experiencing the same right now? (feel free to add me...)
How did you keep motivated to continue with insanity?

Thank you!

Replies

• sgrichter6
    Options
    I finished Insanity in March this past year, so I know what you mean. :tongue: It's tough, and you will have a hard time finishing if your motivation is low already. But fear not!

The way I finished it was by thinking about my dream body and dream health (along with my dream closet from time to time)! I would listen to upbeat music and remind myself WHY I'm working so hard. You are doing it for YOU. You are the only person who can.

Just do Insanity to the best of your ability every day, and take it a day at a time. Don't think about having to do it until it is time to do it.

And just remember how BA you will feel once you finish :)
  • juneb77
    Options
    Hang in...I just finished two weeks ago. . Focus on your form and breathing....and don't go as fast. You will see that just after a week you can do more without the shortness of breath. I just started T25 and I love it. Because of insanity, I don't have to modify at all. Don't quit! You got this! :wink:
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the mental support :)