Where are you from?

Options

Replies

• Brallen1969
    Options
    Santa Barbara, California...love the weather and beaches!!
  • Toneyear
    Options
    I am orignally from Idaho, but lived in the South for the past 20 yrs, does that make me a southerner?
    Anyway, currently living in North Carolina. It is beautiful here in all seasons, down side is not much snow in the flat lands.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Ohio. It's a drinking state with a football (Buckeyes!) problem. Now I live in PA and I don't like it! I miss Ohio!
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Heaven? no wait, just Iowa.

BhUyfM6.jpg
  • MondayMaybe
    MondayMaybe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Originally from Russia, now live in Jersey City NJ. Love how close it is from here to Manhattan with all its fun, but even more i love the relaxed and homy feel of jersey :)
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Toronto. I like the entertainment downtown! Don't like the cold though...
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I live in Az and do not like it...the scenery is beautiful but, other than that..meh.

My ♥ belongs in central valley, Calif.
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hager City, WI (US) Love the Green Bay Packers, the four seasons, and small town living.:smile:
  • Superhero_Leah
    Options
    Northwest Missouri, I love how laid back it is, not fast paced at all, love the falls here, its gorgeous. Live near the bluffs
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    A small town in south-west Illinois, right along the Mississippi River. I love the trees when they change color in the fall. Illinois is a beautiful state for long drives down country roads.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Long Island, New York

I like that there's alot to do here without breaking the bank. Plenty of beaches here, and parks as well.
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    From Pittsburgh, Pa. I love the city and the history and the rivers and hills and music scene and the sports!

I now live in Dallas, which I dislike (Especially the Cowboys) except the weather and low cost of living.
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm from Winnipeg, Canada. Love that we have 4 seasons here. I love fall time.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm from Idaho. Love the four seasons and the outdoors!
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    California, nice weather.

I miss California! I love New Zealand a lot but I do miss Cali. I lived in Redding for a year, hoping to go back. Was there for school. I know it's got nothing there but the people are beautiful, the weather is beautiful the lakes are beautiful...I loved the whole of Cali actually. Went to Carmel, actually got some decent coffee (after 7 months of not being able to find good coffee).
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Alabama....love being close to the beach
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pennsylvania here... I like the weather because it isn't really ever too bad, and I like the country we have around here. :)
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Atlanta, GA... great weather, sports teams, friendly people, good food, museums, parks, low cost of living (compared to other major cities)... the one thing I really don't like is the traffic...
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, PA

Like that we have four seasons, like the topography, like that we are strange.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Canada.... Brrrr