Old Ladies not giving up

Options
I am 66 and I still can't give up. I tell myself who cares, but something deep inside me, just won't give up. I'm about 100 lbs. overweight and yet I still haven't reached my goal. Is there other old ladies out there who feel like me. Join in. :blushing:

Replies

• cksongbird
    Options
    I'm 57 and I refuse to give up too, but I don't see myself old. Are there any others.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Hey There:
    I'm not an "old lady," and doubt if I will ever see Myself that way, but I applaud You and Your Spirit! Never give up and Never quit on a Dream! I firmly believe that it is Never to late to be healthy. It is all about the QUALITY of Life that we have...and I do believe that Quality will effect QUANTITY. So keep striving for weight loss and Wellness; Live Long and Prosper, V. ; )
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Don't ever give up! Google Sister Madonna Buder - she's an 80 year old woman who does triathlons - and she looks great! She's such an inspiration to me even though I'm 35 years younger. I want to be just like her when I grow up! :wink:
  • moneypenny00704
    Options
    Thanks Ladies for all the feedback. I am glad to see there are other people out there like me. You all have made my day. :smile:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Oh, poo to that! Check out Ernestine Shepherd, the oldest female bodybuilder in the world at age 73. Look at her photos in the link below and tell me you can't do it! Go get 'em!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=3&oq="ernestine+&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS255US255&q=ernestine+shepherd+photos