Anyone doing Focus T25?

Options
I am approaching Week 4! I started to feel my muscles firming up. I could not tell if I am losing or gaining weight because I moved in to my new apartment not to long ago and had not purchase a scale (speaking of which, does anyone know a good brand worth looking into?). I would like to hear how others are doing with the program and support would be nice too! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I just finished Beta this week! My results were awesome and I'm finally at a healthy weight for my height! I love this program and am looking forward to starting Gamma next week!

Good luck to you!
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump! One week in and looking for others results/thoughts too!
  • Mita19
    Mita19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday :smile:
  • kawaiinekochi
    kawaiinekochi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished Beta this week! My results were awesome and I'm finally at a healthy weight for my height! I love this program and am looking forward to starting Gamma next week!

Good luck to you!

Wow! Way to go! I would love to see your results! And good luck with Gamma. Let me know how that goes too. I am debating if I will go Gamma or start Insanity after Alpha and Beta is done. :bigsmile:
  • kawaiinekochi
    Options
    Bump! One week in and looking for others results/thoughts too!

I'll post my results after I complete the Alpha round! What is your favorite workout so far? I love Speed 1.0 because of the combination of stretching and cardio!
  • kawaiinekochi
    Options
    Starting Monday :smile:

How exciting! I'll be your support, if you want. The most important thing I learned from doing is to eat good! Luckily, there is a food guide! I did not do this when I first started and felt worn out during the workout. Now, I make sure I have enough food to fuel the workout!

Let me know how it goes! Good luck!
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Speed 1.0 is a close second to Lower Focus for me. I was impressed yesterday that my calves got a work over that no other workout program has ever done! Total Body Circuit was the hardest for me and Ab Intervals showed me that my core needs some serious shaping up because there are exercises in that one that require the feet to stay off the ground while you lower your upper body down to the ground and I physically can't to that properly without out falling over or my feet going to the ground!!! This is all my humble opinion after only starting this past Monday of course!
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up Week 6 (week 1 of Beta)

I have lost 8lbs and dropped from 26.3% Body Fat down to 21.66% so far. (determined by averaging out all 3 calculators at http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/)

I don't follow the meal plan, my strategy is Sedentary TDEE minus my chosen percentage plus eating back exercise calories. (and I do IIFYM)

I LOVE this program and feel amazing.

However I do not credit my results to this... I built this house, the hammer and the saw were just the tools I used.

I also have Gamma but am not sure if I will start that next or do a 2nd cycle of Beta.
  • jessa271
    Options
    I'm doing T25 and Insanity Asylum together. Doubling T25 on S,T,R (after Insanity, 25 minutes wasn't enough cardio). I'm loving them. I have back muscles!
    As for the scale, Shaun's programs tend to build muscle in the beginning & then the weight loss comes, so pay more attention to clothes & how they fit. I have a Weight Watchers scale I got from K-Mart. It holds info for several people, measures fat, whole bit. It's also in a perpetually humid bathroom and has worked for several years with no problems! Good luck!
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Just finished 14 weeks. Alpha, Beta, Gamma. Lost 27 pounds. Incredible program.

I'm happy with my after pic: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47750093/new_before.jpg

I've got more to lose, so I'm starting over but this time doing Beta / Gamma only.

I'd welcome any new T25 friends...feel free to add me.

14weeks.jpg
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Good luck to you!

Wow! Way to go! I would love to see your results! And good luck with Gamma. Let me know how that goes too. I am debating if I will go Gamma or start Insanity after Alpha and Beta is done. :bigsmile:

No pictures, but I did write a little blog about it. :glasses:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mmm_drop/view/t25-results-and-ramblings-594258
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5, so it's my last week of Alpha phase. So far, I LOVE T25! I'm amazed how these 25 minute workouts are already shaping my body. Add me if you'd like.
  • kawaiinekochi
    Options
    Speed 1.0 is a close second to Lower Focus for me. I was impressed yesterday that my calves got a work over that no other workout program has ever done! Total Body Circuit was the hardest for me and Ab Intervals showed me that my core needs some serious shaping up because there are exercises in that one that require the feet to stay off the ground while you lower your upper body down to the ground and I physically can't to that properly without out falling over or my feet going to the ground!!! This is all my humble opinion after only starting this past Monday of course!

Lower Focus is awesome too! I used to do squats constantly through personal training months before and I am glad Shaun T loves them too! Lunges can do some serious burning too! Shaun really got me when he did the quadruple lunge exercises (Narrow, Wide, Pulse and Hold)! I struggle with Total Body Circut too. Those push ups are something else! I think I need to add strength training back into my routine and pump up those arm and back muscles! My core needs work too!

Sounds like you already see progress in your workout! You should post results once you complete the Alpha round! :D
  • kawaiinekochi
    Options
    I am just finishing up Week 6 (week 1 of Beta)

I have lost 8lbs and dropped from 26.3% Body Fat down to 21.66% so far. (determined by averaging out all 3 calculators at http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/)

I don't follow the meal plan, my strategy is Sedentary TDEE minus my chosen percentage plus eating back exercise calories. (and I do IIFYM)

I LOVE this program and feel amazing.

However I do not credit my results to this... I built this house, the hammer and the saw were just the tools I used.

I also have Gamma but am not sure if I will start that next or do a 2nd cycle of Beta.

Great results! This program is great! Sound like you have strong foundation for the fitness challenges to come! :D
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Any weights in T25?
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weights or bands. Yes. Optional pull up bar in Gamma.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    These are amazing results.