Xbox kinect like wii fit

Options
Anyone getting one?
My bf has an xbox and I was going to get a wii but now xbox bringing out this looks fab

http://www.kinect-xbox.co.uk/

Replies

• dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Attached link above
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    just checked it out. I like how you don't need any controler at all, as your body is the controler.
  • LMarsh6480
    Options
    I've been using the Wii Fit Plus, but am really interested in the Xbox Kinect. It seems like it's going to be the next level in physical actitvity games. I'd say check out your BF's before buying either.
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i have the wii fit n i love it i dont know about any one else:)
  • Dileysia
    Options
    I was also playing with the idea of getting a wii to help me lose my prego weight, but then I found out about the Kinect during the e3 conference. I am SO going with the Kinect. They have a few games already set to release that are more for exercise than play. I'm looking forward to Dance Central :) It's gonna be a from Santa to the family kind of present.
  • Dileysia
    Options
    Actually the Kinect is backwards compatible with all xboxes; it just works with the new consoles without extra cords.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    We are getting the Kinect for our Xbox--can't wait!
  • dom300186
    Options
    its quit exciting least it know if your actually exercising i find that with the wii you can move your arms sat down and fob the wii off thinking your exercising lol
    thats why i want one plus my 3 year old can join in as he can not use the wii board as he is too light lol
  • dom300186
    Options
    If some of you didn't know it's coming out on the 11/10 in the uk, I've pre ordered one and I'm quit excited