"Crash & burn, huh Mav?"

Options
sorry for starting off with a Top Gun quote, but i'm a child of the 80's and old habits die hard. i totally derailed this weekend--so bad that i refuse to even record it.

i'd like to say that living in south louisiana caught up with me this weekend, as i ate more seafood, bread pudding, and king cake than i would of thought any two people could've eaten--but i know that's cheap because there's good food everywhere, and regardless of what's put in front of me it's my job to act responsibly. but it just really sucks now, and i'm really bummed out about folding so easily.

the only good thing that i managed to do was to stay on my exercise routine.

oh well, it's a new week.

w.

Replies

• willem
    willem Posts: 26
    Options
    sorry for starting off with a Top Gun quote, but i'm a child of the 80's and old habits die hard. i totally derailed this weekend--so bad that i refuse to even record it.

i'd like to say that living in south louisiana caught up with me this weekend, as i ate more seafood, bread pudding, and king cake than i would of thought any two people could've eaten--but i know that's cheap because there's good food everywhere, and regardless of what's put in front of me it's my job to act responsibly. but it just really sucks now, and i'm really bummed out about folding so easily.

the only good thing that i managed to do was to stay on my exercise routine.

oh well, it's a new week.

w.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You may have fallen off the wagon, but hop right back on. Like you said, it's a new week & you have the power to turn it right back around! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • squishfu1
    squishfu1 Posts: 33
    Options
    everyone has slip ups... (I did too this weekend... i wish it was some deep south cooking instead of Mcd's) lol. but let it go and move on... turn felling bad into some motivation to really kick butt this week!
    Good luck!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I had a tough weekend...no exercise! But it's the start of a new week, so let's get motivated and move forward in the direction of our goals! Good luck!