520cal left

So it's 10:30 at night and I have 520 calories left! (out of my 1200 calories limit) :noway: . What should I eat? Peanut butter cup frozen yogurt? Pizza Rolls? A tv dinner? Mini corn dogs? Or a giant plate of grilled chicken and mixed veggies(obviously this is the healthy choice but still lol)? Should I treat myself to a non-diet soda for the first time in I don't remember when?

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    ice cream!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Have you hit your protein and fat minimums for the day?

If so, my vote is for ice cream. If not, then something to help you reach your macro minimums.
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Honestly, something with low sugar and fulfilling...junk doesn't fill you up the same.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    I say IceCream but also why are you doing 1200 calories a day?

Read this and learn some things.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet
  • jofjltncb6
    Honestly, something with low sugar and fulfilling...junk doesn't fill you up the same.

^this

Yeah, whatever you do, don't eat junk. That's disgusting. Instead, eat some ice cream...or maybe a candy bar...or a bag of chips (assuming you hit your macro minimums, of course).
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member

If so, my vote is for ice cream. If not, then something to help you reach your macro minimums.

I second this vote, and now want icecream of my own :(
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Whatever sounds delicious. You won't feel very satisfied if you eat something you're not in the mood for in the first place.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Whatever you're most in the mood for.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member

Exactly what I was going to say!
  • Ice cream it is! (For starters anyways! I only had half a cup left XD not nearly 520 calories)

I'm not really worried about macros or "skinny fat"-ness. (Not to offend anyone who goes by that, it's just not for me at this point :smile: ) Thank you for the advice though!

I do 1200 (net) calories a day because I want to lose 2 lbs a week, and I'm sedentary.

I think I'll finish the day off with mini corn dogs. =q
  • jofjltncb6
    Ice cream it is! (For starters anyways! I only had half a cup left XD not nearly 520 calories)

I'm not really worried about macros or "skinny fat"-ness. (Not to offend anyone who goes by that, it's just not for me at this point :smile: ) Thank you for the advice though!

I do 1200 (net) calories a day because I want to lose 2 lbs a week, and I'm sedentary.

Huh? Hitting protein and fat minimums is for *everyone*, regardless of goals...

...but I'll accept that not everyone realizes it yet.

I suggest you reconsider your understanding of the importance of those macros and the effect they will ultimately have on your results.

But that's tomorrow's homework assignment. Tonight, enjoy the ice cream.

Best of luck.

Here's a flower: :flowerforyou:
  • Ice cream it is! (For starters anyways! I only had half a cup left XD not nearly 520 calories)

Huh? Hitting protein and fat minimums is for *everyone*, regardless of goals...

...but I'll accept that not everyone realizes it yet.

I suggest you reconsider your understanding of the importance of those macros and the effect they will ultimately have on your results.

But that's tomorrow's homework assignment. Tonight, enjoy the ice cream.

Best of luck.

Here's a flower: :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :blushing:
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Wine....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Pop Tarts.

ETA: I can't beleive I'm the first person to say that.
  • Wine....

I'm a couple years too young for that :sad:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Can you send me some calories? I alwAys go over mine even though I net 1500+