I am going to lose 100 pounds!

Options
Hi, just decided to sign up for MFP to see what it's about! I plan on dropping a 100 pounds and I am completely confident in my ability to do so. One of my main goals is that I'm hoping to make the majority of my diet based off organic fruits and greens! If anyone wants to talk or add me? I'm new to this site so I'm not completely sure how it works yet. Haha, but anyways I'm looking forward to exploring the site to take advantage of all it has to offer!

Replies

• hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi, just decided to sign up for MFP to see what it's about! I plan on dropping a 100 pounds and I am completely confident in my ability to do so. One of my main goals is that I'm hoping to make the majority of my diet based off organic fruits and greens! If anyone wants to talk or add me? I'm new to this site so I'm not completely sure how it works yet. Haha, but anyways I'm looking forward to exploring the site to take advantage of all it has to offer!
    I am also pretty new, I just signed on on the 7th I think. I'd love to be friends and help each other reach our goals. I'll send a request. : ]
  • tiadotson40
    Options
    Hi, Im new here also just joined hoping this tool will help me lose the rest of my weight and tone up! :)
  • terrikelowna
    Options
    add me to the crowd please.......I've got 124 lbs to lose...let's get this party started.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this. You should see some of my friends. They lost tons. Add me if you need another friend. I didn't drop much since I didn't need to but this is a great site.
  • ojmoralesiv
    Options
    Thanks for the requests y'all! Love the enthusiasm!!
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome dude! Count me in on this and keep that confidence all the way. We'll get places! ;) I'll add you - Anyone else can feel free to add me too!
  • tayoline2
    Options
    Hi!! you can totally add me. I have to lose more than 100 lbs...and anyone else can add me as well :) lets motivate each other!!
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I have about 150 to lose in total (only 130-ish more to go!).