How long will you log on MFP?

Options
blgmw2
blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
So how long will you log? You know your addicted to MFP when you are done eating and your husband says: Are you logging your food? Or your daughter tells her friends her mom is really into health and fitness and she logs everything she eats on an app. Lol! At this point I may log indefinitely, I have yet to determine that, how bout you? How long will you log and what has someone said to you to make you feel good or bad about logging.

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Until the site disappears.
    I will never stop.
  • Nitro2310
    Nitro2310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    560 days for me wont stop
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Since I am pretty close to my target weight that seemed unthinkable some months ago, I see no reason to change now. Why tinker w/ success? That plus a woman (a stranger, no less) told me I have "nice legs" at the trail system where I walk the other day. So that's enough motivation for me to continue logging indefinately, yep :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Good question.

585 days here but not sure it's something I could be doing in say 5 years' time. Notably different to continuing to lead a healthy lifestyle, though - that won't change but dunno if I'll still be logging everything. Might settle down with someone and it might be hard to log accurately unless I cook everything myself. Even then you can't accurately divide food 50/50. And then do you log nookie? I best stay single. :laugh:
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep using MFP as long as it's available :smile:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    As long as this site exists (and remains free) I'm here forever.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've been here since 2008, have over 900 friends, thousands of posts..and I'm one of the testimonials on the sign up page. I think I'm here to stay!! :laugh:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I've only been doing this for 100 days so at this point I'm scared to even think about not logging LOL
    I personally think everyone should log what they put in their mouth (ok maybe not EVERYTHING :wink: yes I'm a pervert).
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Why tinker w/ success?

Good point.
  • MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing this for 100 days so at this point I'm scared to even think about not logging LOL
    I personally think everyone should log what they put in their mouth (ok maybe not EVERYTHING :wink: yes I'm a pervert).

LMAO
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently logging as I'm bulking and don't want to log during that time. I'll get back to logging on the next cut. I'll be on here for the long run.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hmmm interesting question. first i want to get to "that size/weight" that i want to be at. then i'll see if i will continue here. I love this site (for the most part) and i think it's been instrumental in getting me to a good place health wise. I figure i have at least another year to go to lose the rest of my excess weight so i'll cross the bridge when i get there.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I will never stop.

^ This.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I will never stop.

^ This.

second that
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I will never stop.

:laugh: I was going to say forever, but you're right--can't log if the site is gone!

Cheers.