29yr old looking for friends

Options
Trying to lose some weight, was successful before but then life went to ****. Now I am back and trying to lose more and could use some people to help keep me feeling good.

Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• tamtam314
    Options
    Hello Windzer,

Congrats on losing all that you have! I am also 29 and I certainly understand getting thrown off course when life blows up. But, the best part about being a fighter, is that you don't have to stay down for the count. In fact, it shows a lot of grit when you get back up. Good luck to you in your endeavors!
  • bflytilidy
    Options
    Welcome! I just re-joined as well after a difficult summer. And looking for some friends. Sometimes working harder for what you want will make us appreciate it even more, right? Good luck to you and feel free to add me. :-)
  • Windzer
    Windzer Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks folks :-)
  • doylenic
    Options
    Feel free to add folks :)
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a little younger, almost 25, but I'm always looking for supportive friends!
  • andrewj87
    Options
    Hey all, I'm always more than willing to offer any bit of advice or support that I can, you're welcome to add.
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and still fighting my battle with my remaining fatty bits ;) so feel free to add men I log in everyday and
    Try to be as active as I can! All the best to you!! And good luck for the journey :-)
  • emilychris13
    emilychris13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and always looking for new friends... we can encourage and help keep each other accountable. Sorry that life has thrown you so many curveballs recently. I definitely understand what that's like, but it's great that you're still pushing through!
  • Windzer
    Windzer Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and always looking for new friends... we can encourage and help keep each other accountable. Sorry that life has thrown you so many curveballs recently. I definitely understand what that's like, but it's great that you're still pushing through!

Eh, life keeps going whether you want it to or not. So you gotta keep it up!.

Lots of people added!
  • Eriivaa
    Eriivaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been there. I'm happy to lend some friendly support. Feel free to add me. :)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on every day. I may have my periods when my eating isn't so great (e.g., two weeks ago >.> ) but I always get back on track eventually. I enjoy reading about the science behind fitness, and am working toward being the strongest and fittest I've been in my life.
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Windzer,

I am 44 years old and looking for buddies that can give me advice and support in loosing my last 8 pounds.